'13 VA RB Derrick Green (Michigan commit)

His best relationship is with brady hoke, michigan is the current leader, probably likes michigan's type offense more. He's michigan bound, folks.

That's what it sounds like, however, it also sounds like he has no idea of what he wants to do? This could come down to which side of the bed he wakes up on Feb 6th.

I bet he likes that play where the qb hands the ball off to the running back then the running back takes a step toward the line of scrimmage. The the opposing defensive end hits the running back with a full head of steam separating the runner from the ball and his head gear. Not sure what they call that play.

Reactions: 8 people
I bet he likes that play where the qb hands the ball off to the running back then the running back takes a step toward the line of scrimmage. The the opposing defensive end hits the running back with a full head of steam separating the runner from the ball and his head gear. Not sure what they call that play.

SEC football? :)

Reactions: 2 people

I think they call it "Welcome to the SEC."

Reactions: 1 person

similar to pwned... Its called "Gettin' Clowned"... :)

Reactions: 1 person
Two very big pro Tenn things he said today IMO.

1)
He said that michigan was the leader due to not having a coaching change. That's a weak reason to name a leader if the race is close.

2)
He pointed out that we aren't going to run the spread. That tells me he is buying that jones sold him during the in home.

I think the news today was very pro tenn.

I know a lot of folks are thinking negative, but my gut feeling is Green in orange and white.

Same for Lawson and North, fwiw :D

Not so much for Kamara and VB.

Someone should tweet him the video of Clowney dropping the boom and caption it "Michigan's running game."

Someone should tweet him the video of Clowney dropping the boom and caption it "Michigan's running game."

Bet he would say...that wouldnt happen to me. Maybe that play seals the deal for Michigan since he wouldnt have to face SEC defenses throughout his career in college.

I sent in a question asking if he saw Clowney's hit? I also put in the question, Clowney's remarks after the game saying "Tiny Richardson was the player that blocked me the best all year." It did not get answered..

It's called the "Clowney".

In the end, proximity to home, the relationship with Jay Graham, and memories of that OV atmosphere will make Green a vol on signing day. I just hope it doesn't turn Kamara away.

In the end, proximity to home, the relationship with Jay Graham, and memories of that OV atmosphere will make Green a vol on signing day. I just hope it doesn't turn Kamara away.

I don't think we are in it for Kamara. Is Kemp still in it for us?

When he says the reason Michigan leads is because they have not had a coaching change it could be a telling answer. Tennessee is position to close the deal with a strong finish.

When he says the reason Michigan leads is because they have not had a coaching change it could be a telling answer. Tennessee is position to close the deal with a strong finish.

Very weak response for him regarding why they were his leader. That along with him making sure to point out that we aren't going to run the spread tells me we have a great shot here.

VN Store

Back