'13 VA RB Derrick Green (Michigan commit)

"Graham, Mahoney, Azzanni, and Elder visited with Derrick Green this afternoon."

- Austin Price

fullcourt2.gif

hand-press-button-4.jpg

Reactions: 13 people
"Graham, Mahoney, Azzanni, and Elder visited with Derrick Green this afternoon."

- Austin Price

Wow. Maybe I didn't follow it closely enough, but how often did four members of Dooleys staff visit recruits? Not bashing Dooley, just saying CBJ and staff seem to me to have raised the bar a lot. This is great. I like this. I'm a hot sauce guy.

Reactions: 1 person
I love that a guy like Byron Moore, who has gotten more than his fair share of criticism over the last year, has been out tweeting recruits like crazy to get some positive stuff about UT out there.

Reactions: 7 people
Tiny and Byron Moore are tweeting him now.

1NmxC

1Nmya

One of my roomates has friends on the team, and they mentioned to him the increased emphasis CBJ has put on the current players assisting in recruiting. I think this is great that the players are taking pride in improving the roster as well.

Reactions: 9 people
CBJ and Co. just get it...very refreshing

I am excited to see what they will do when the new rules take place. I have tried to generate some discussion about it because I think this staff will use the new freedom to the max. In home visits will be exciting to hear about especially concernig what materials are shown and covered.

One of my roomates has friends on the team, and they mentioned to him the increased emphasis CBJ has put on the current players assisting in recruiting. I think this is great that the players are taking pride in improving the roster as well.

That is a big shift in philosophy and a very welcome and needed change. Dooley missed the boat with this big time.

We won't go down without fighting. Sent a big crew today and sending coach jake out with jay next time. I would feel better if he came in this wknd. I wonder if that's why we went out to see him today.

VN Store

Back