'13 VA RB Derrick Green (Michigan commit)

I'd call DG and ask, right before Hoke's visit, "Derrick, when's the last time a fatass HC won the National Championship?" Just something to think about.

im just keepin it real cuzzo he'll show him the ol classes he brought in last yrs and this yr it really could be tops in the country

and not to pour on but alot of your studs should be gone after next yr to the draft tiny and james i think are 2 that could be 1st & 2nd rounders theres others too right that could go late 2nd 3rd or 4th? 4th rounder aint so bad these days the way the money has changed

Last edited:
With an announcement pending, Derrick Green's final trio of schools are making a hard push to land the ESPN 150 prospect.

Tennessee was the latest school to visit the tailback from Richmond (Va.) Hermitage, who will announce his college decision on Jan. 26. The Volunteers did so on Sunday. Michigan coaches, including head coach Brady Hoke, are scheduled to visit Green on Monday. Auburn coaches are scheduled to visit Green on Thursday.

Two late entries in the chase for Green appear to be out of the running. The No. 38 prospect in the country told ESPN on Sunday that he was not planning to take official visits to Florida

"Right now I've got it down to Michigan, Auburn and Tennessee," Green said. "I can't go wrong with any of those schools."

Tennessee, which is in dire need of a tailback, has put the hard press on Green. Four Tennessee coaches were at Green's house on Sunday, led by running back coach Jay Graham. Green said the attention meant alot.

"Definitely," he said. "It shows they really want me. They're high on me. It definitely shows a lot of love for me for them to all come out. I have a lot of respect for all those guys."

Green is optimistic about the Vols' future, even though Tennessee is under its fourth coach since 2008. The Vols hired head coach Butch Jones in January.

"They're great," Green said. "They're all business. They're trying to change Tennessee and do a 360."

Auburn continues to make a strong run at Green. Before the Tigers coaching change, Auburn was thought to be a strong player, if not the leader, for Green. The Tigers have maintained a solid standing through their transition.

Green said he has a strong appreciation for Auburn's coaches when they were at previous schools, especially first-year head coach Gus Malzahn, who was hired last month from Arkansas State. Malzahn was the offensive coordinator at Auburn from 2009 to 2011.

"The coaches," Green said when asked what he liked about Auburn. "Coach Malzahn, when he was there at Auburn, he won a national championship."

Michigan's coaches are scheduled to visit Green on Monday with head coach Brady Hoke. With coaching changes at Auburn and Tennessee, there's certainly reason to believe the Wolverines are in the driver's seat. Green isn't willing to go that far.

Gawd I hope we aren't doing a 360, that is the long way of ending up exactly where we are now.

I like his enthusiasm, and his talent, but Ill pass on his understanding of geometry. lol

I am probably the only one who found that slight misstatement funny. Make no mistake, I want Green in Orange.

Gawd I hope we aren't doing a 360, that is the long way of ending up exactly where we are now.

I like his enthusiasm, and his talent, but Ill pass on his understanding of geometry. lol

I am probably the only one who found that slight misstatement funny. Make no mistake, I want Green in Orange.
meant 180 i bet :lolabove:

im just keepin it real cuzzo he'll show him the ol classes he brought in last yrs and this yr it really could be tops in the country

and not to pour on but alot of your studs should be gone after next yr to the draft tiny and james i think are 2 that could be 1st & 2nd rounders theres others too right that could go late 2nd 3rd or 4th? 4th rounder aint so bad these days the way the money has changed

Doesn't matter if Hoke is allowed to recruit NFL players, he's still an obese slob. Obesity and success are very rarely friends.

Read Forbes richest people on earth and count the fatasses. Even a gaytard grad could count that high.

Doesn't matter if Hoke is allowed to recruit NFL players, he's still an obese slob. Obesity and success are very rarely friends.

Read Forbes richest people on earth and count the fatasses. Even a gaytard grad could count that high.

dude you seriouly think a kid cares his coach is fat? lol he cares about that amazing group of OL he's bringin in that he can run behind

dude you seriouly think a kid cares his coach is fat? lol he cares about that amazing group of OL he's bringin in that he can run behind

Not sure what he thinks. Doesn't change the fact that his chances of winning a championship with a fatass HC are next to nil.

Not sure what he thinks. Doesn't change the fact that his chances of winning a championship with a fatass HC are next to nil.

:eek:lol: alrighty then like dude said awhile back fulmer

he did it with a power run game and great defense too

mich d isnt great i know lol but mattison is a great d-coord imo and will get them there

Dude, you won't make us feel bad, regardless of how hard you try.:lolabove:

:eek:lol: make you feel bad nah bro tryin to bring a couple back to reality so they dont fall too hard when it happens im done tho

i dont want him to pick tenn obviously but i would be happy still to see you guys get a big win like that in recruiting i want this rivalry to keep gettin stronger from what he played this yr if butch pulled him i would be actually be kinda happy for you guys :salute:

shouldnt you be over on the gator board trying to figure out how Fla just got there azz handed to them by Louisville ?

If we do a 360, then at one point we'd have to be at 180. Which would be freakin awesome. But then it would suck again when we suck again.

If we do a 360, then at one point we'd have to be at 180. Which would be freakin awesome. But then it would suck again when we suck again.

ohNO.jpg

Reactions: 6 people
shouldnt you be over on the gator board trying to figure out how Fla just got there azz handed to them by Louisville ?

good one not really didnt show and bad game everything went wrong early whats to figure out?

good luck to you and your team next yr oh yea and getting green

Periods..............Please.......Just one...Period...

Feeling any more confident here?

I don't know Bruin. I wish the in-home would have been closer to his decision. Also I wish Butch would have been able to save his in in-home till now but I think Green asked him to come earlier. My gut tells me Auburn is not a factor. Them coming in last I believe helps us as it distances the MI visit from DG day. I would have felt better if we could have gotten him on campus one more time. Weighing it all I am at 50/50. Where are you?

VN Store

Back