'13 VA RB Derrick Green (Michigan commit)

I don't know Bruin. I wish the in-home would have been closer to his decision. Also I wish Butch would have been able to save his in in-home till now but I think Green asked him to come earlier. My gut tells me Auburn is not a factor. Them coming in last I believe helps us as it distances the MI visit from DG day. I would have felt better if we could have gotten him on campus one more time. Weighing it all I am at 50/50. Where are you?

60/40. I would love to know if we have another visit left.

60/40. I would love to know if we have another visit left.

His comments made it sound like this was our (and everyone else's) last at bat. The only thing that thinks we have a better than 50/50 is Jay Graham. I have a lot of faith in that guy. Another thing is the Kamara thing. I think we would have at least got a visit but I have a feeling we didn't push for one. That makes me think they feel good about Green.

His comments made it sound like this was our (and everyone else's) last at bat. The only thing that thinks we have a better than 50/50 is Jay Graham. I have a lot of faith in that guy. Another thing is the Kamara thing. I think we would have at least got a visit but I have a feeling we didn't push for one. That makes me think they feel good about Green.

I can't agree with you that we didn't push for a visit with Kamara.

The thing I am hanging my hope on here was I thought he had a very weak reason for naming michigan his favorite.

good one not really didnt show and bad game everything went wrong early whats to figure out?

good luck to you and your team next yr oh yea and getting green

^This had to be written by a crack head.That good ole Fla education system paying off now ?

if you are so sure Tn isnt getting Green, then why are you in the thread for ? Just be honest,your praying Tn does not get Green ?

I can't agree with you that we didn't push for a visit with Kamara.

The thing I am hanging my hope on here was I thought he had a very weak reason for naming michigan his favorite.

I'm not implying we didn't try, I just get the feeling they could have pushed harder. Especially with his connections here. Now he may have told them they were wasting resources by perusing him. But I don't think they pulled out all the stops for him.

I'm not implying we didn't try, I just get the feeling they could have pushed harder. Especially with his connections here. Now he may have told them they were wasting resources by perusing him. But I don't think they pulled out all the stops for him.

Think it could be the staff feels really good about landing Green ? If Green isnt a Vol , I wonder who they have to fall back on ?

Think it could be the staff feels really good about landing Green ? If Green isnt a Vol , I wonder who they have to fall back on ?

Yea that was my train of thought too. Maybe make or break with Green on a big time back. We may get another serviceable back though.

Reactions: 1 person
^This had to be written by a crack head.That good ole Fla education system paying off now ?

if you are so sure Tn isnt getting Green, then why are you in the thread for ? Just be honest,your praying Tn does not get Green ?
how the hell is that hard to understand he said something about the UL game i said how i thought it went down

im a little buzzed so what? :eek:hmy:

:eek:lol: alrighty then like dude said awhile back fulmer

he did it with a power run game and great defense too

mich d isnt great i know lol but mattison is a great d-coord imo and will get them there

for once im on the gator fans side.....i dont even know how anyone comes to that conclusion regardless of whether forbes or cosmo said it.....did everyone forget fulmer?

how the hell is that hard to understand he said something about the UL game i said how i thought it went down

im a little buzzed so what? :eek:hmy:

the he you are talking about is me moron. if your buzzed then you need to lay that pipe down and seek help.

Ya'll, by 360, he just meant do a complete turn around.

It's a pretty common phrase that means do something differently....don't take it too literally.

VN Store

Back