'13 VA RB Derrick Green (Michigan commit)

ten bucks he commits by the color of his mohawk. meaning he will probably wear a hat and then pull it off for either orange or yellow

I didn't hear it but supposedly Hubbs on two different radio shows this morning talked about Green. According to an AU guy on Auburn board, Hubbs said Green is a two team race between UT and Mich. When asked about Auburn's involvement, he said they were out of it and had been for quite some time. He said Mich. was very slightly in the lead but that Butch Jones and Jay Graham had a very good visit with him and that he thinks an upset is on the horizon. He said UT was probably going to get Green in on an unofficial. Anyway, just passing on a little info on for FWIW.

Reactions: 9 people
I didn't hear it but supposedly Hubbs on two different radio shows this morning talked about Green. According to an AU guy on Auburn board, Hubbs said Green is a two team race between UT and Mich. When asked about Auburn's involvement, he said they were out of it and had been for quite some time. He said Mich. was very slightly in the lead but that Butch Jones and Jay Graham had a very good visit with him and that he thinks an upset is on the horizon. He said UT was probably going to get Green in on an unofficial. Anyway, just passing on a little info on for FWIW.

:hi:

Attachments

• boom_display.jpg
    boom_display.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: 1 person

was on 104.5 this AM....but he also said that Green's opinion changes with every visit he makes. He basically said that he hasn't had a visit that he wasn't extremely complimentary about...we'll so how it plays out.

I'm gonna say if green comes on an unofficial, he signs UT, if not well then probably Mich. I know, earth shattering insight.

I'm gonna say if green comes on an unofficial, he signs UT, if not well then probably Mich. I know, earth shattering insight.

Agreed, I think if he gets back on campus and has the players letting him know how much better it is without Dools there, he will be a Vol.

+1

I think that is where it is now. If we have a "Bryce Brown" type sighting as DG shows up the week before NSD, I would like our chances alot more. I am thinking 65/35 he goes to Michigan right now. We need a bigger back in a bad way right now.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back