'14 FL LB Jakob Johnson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KennyAtRibaultMembers_0.jpg

12720998.jpg

I feel sorry for number 38 in the top picture, He is recieving a double nutshot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
Tennessee probably offers similar climate and landscape to Germany. I wonder if that will play a part

Thig so relentless, I bet he's already conversational in German... Fluent by the in home visit

#gettinthiggywitit

No way, no how is AJ a legit 4.6 guy. Put it this way, he better learn how to run before the combine or he's gonna be embarrassed IMO. As in Manti Teo embarrassed....

How embarrassing it must be to start on an NFL roster as a rookie.

Reactions: 3 people
"Right now, if Johnson doesn't receive any more offers, Tennessee is the team to beat in my mind. Now, if Florida State offers I think that changes things significantly along with a few other schools.

With Johnson being from Germany and having paid very little attention to college football and only having been in the state just since July, location doesn't seem that big of a deal if he's on the East Coast where he parents can get to him relatively easy if they ever come over."

-Fort

Reactions: 1 person
How embarrassing it must be to start on an NFL roster as a rookie.

Was talking strictly about Teo's 40 time at the combine. The guys on ESPN and sports talk radio went on nonstop about how slow and unathletic he was. I suspect you knew that though.

What are the chances FSU offers this guy? Don't they have numbers issues as well? I hope UT can sign this kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back