'14 FL LB Jakob Johnson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does he look like one of the last Mohicans?

You may be onto something...

1455301.jpg
tumblr_lp33cuhAhi1qhrgkxo1_400.jpg

Reactions: 11 people
Considering we are now at 31 commitments and can only take 30, he would be a replacement if he were added.

The coaches will take him far before they know what the rest of the recruits are doing.

Not replacing anybody. He's got his own spot, whether it's over 30 or not.

Considering we are now at 31 commitments and can only take 30, he would be a replacement if he were added.

If he is anything like Kain Daub (which has been reported that it is an extremely fair comparison), he is a take, then a take, and then a take. If someone gets dropped, it would be understandable by all parties.

If he is anything like Kain Daub (which has been reported that it is an extremely fair comparison), he is a take, then a take, and then a take. If someone gets dropped, it would be understandable by all parties.

I think "upgrade" fits better than "replacement". It would be hard to turn away the #1 LB in the nation in your eyes because of numbers.

Reactions: 1 person

Who compared him to Daub? Just curious.

I kinda like this business about evaluating foreign kids. They might not have grown up watching football like a lot of American kids, but just imagine how many absolute beasts there are in Europe and Africa who will never step foot on a gridiron simply because they weren't born in the US. Ziggy Ansah comes to mind.

Been a little behind on some of these newer offers. Just caught up on Johnson, and all I can think is, oh my! What a find here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back