'14 FL LB Jakob Johnson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few days ago I read in one of the threads that Uzzi from TOS had a quote up about some of our recruits but I can't find it anywhere. If anyone can let me know what it said I'd be very appreciative. Thanks guys!

He's going to take his visits after his football season. Tennessee will likely get one and the Vols are planning to travel to see his family.

If no one else offers I think Tennessee will be tough to beat. I'm still surprised more schools haven't offered. He's a great looking prospect.

-Fortenberry

True. If Thig thinks he is the best Lb in the country, he will get someone's spot. That means Thig thinks he is better than any LB committed currently. Pretty high praise

Yep.

Very likely the same can be said for FSU. Looking at their commit list tells us virtually nothing if jumbo culls the fat

Yep.

Very likely the same can be said for FSU. Looking at their commit list tells us virtually nothing if jumbo culls the fat

If they haven't offered Jakob yet, it doesn't look like they feel he is the best LB in the country, or even better than ones they have committed

3 more crystal ball predictions to UT today. JC Shurburtt, Chris Nee and Chris Hays (Orlando Sentinel Recruiting Analyst).

Reactions: 3 people
3 more crystal ball predictions to UT today. JC Shurburtt, Chris Nee and Chris Hays (Orlando Sentinel Recruiting Analyst).

Butch wrapping this thing up!

proud.gif

Reactions: 6 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back