'14 FL LB Jakob Johnson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killer-Klowns-012.gif

Is that your cotton candy maker?

I and many others have called him out many times. He won't go away and the mods won't ban him although he's clearly a troll just like you say. The best thing we can do is for ALL OF US to put him on ignore and that way no one will have to see his posts and he'll just argue with himself.

Lol. Bruin is not a troll. He over analyzes things but he's not a troll. Ignoring is for babies.

Reactions: 1 person
The funny thing about ignoring is that even when you do it you still see who you are trying to ignore and it makes you even more made.

I tried ignoring and I thought this is just like when I was a little kid and put my fingers in my ear and said "I can't hear you, I can't hear you" and stuck my tongue out.

Improving the experience of something we all electively choose to do for entertainment purposes is for babies?

That's like recording a TV show and deciding to not fast forward through the commercials.

Lol, that's much more true than the posters casting aspersions about babies. When a person is a constant douche, you don't want to hang around them... That is all

Reactions: 1 person
Improving the experience of something we all electively choose to do for entertainment purposes is for babies?

That's like recording a TV show and deciding to not fast forward through the commercials.

Some commercials are entertaining and I've not seen anything Bruin has posted that's been offensive. My gosh y'all take this stuff way to serious. There's a lot of posters on here I don't agree with but I read their post and sometimes shake my head. Ignoring is for babies but that's JMO.

Some commercials are entertaining and I've not seen anything Bruin has posted that's been offensive. My gosh y'all take this stuff way to serious. There's a lot of posters on here I don't agree with but I read their post and sometimes shake my head. Ignoring is for babies but that's JMO.

Lol at I enjoy the commercials guy..... This consumerism really has a hold on you brother

When did I say he did?

I appreciate you taking this up but its a lost cause.

Some posters can't handle conflicting view points that make them have to consider their never changing views might be wrong.

Just like in this thread. 2 months of inactivity for a recruit along with hubbs saying he was staying home in florida but nobody wants to realize its very reasonable to Think those 2months were waiting on Garrett to make a decision. When he decided for Lsu we begin the full speed ahead process with Johnson.

Not one poster has given a explanation for those 2months because they don't have one. So they hide behind their ignore button!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back