'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Dreamland BBQ, I am assuming. There is one here in Mobile but it started up in Tuscaloosa.

Posted this in the other thread. I don't know what he meant by not getting his dreamland, but a1 means "awesome" or "amazing"

Charles Mosley ‏@BigCharless 3m
Dreamland was so packed it was ppl parked in the grass

he was talking about the BBQ

They have one down here in Birmingham it's not really good at all! Littons in Knoxville pick anything on the menu and it's better!!!!! And I think it's funny that nobody at Alabama thought hmmm we can prob get this brought to us with 1 phone call ..... Idiots

He was at the team cookout with steaks and everything else. :)

In regards to his recruitment the love the staff showed for Shaw and telling him he was #1 on the board may not have gone well with Mosley. Some UA sites had Mosley on Commit Watch list this weekend but now it will be late fall it appears.

He had some really positive quotes in the interview regarding UA, but this was the one that stuck out.

I told them I plan on waiting until I take my official visits before I commit. If they still want me after that, and it's the right fit, then that's where I'll go."

Take him to Sweet P's so he can crush the El Gigante Comida challenge.The challenge consists of a 4 lb. BBQ Burrito 1/2 lb. of mac and cheese and a 1/2 lb. of banana pudding all to be eaten in one hour or less with a 10 min keep it down cool down.

Take him to Sweet P's so he can crush the El Gigante Comida challenge.The challenge consists of a 4 lb. BBQ Burrito 1/2 lb. of mac and cheese and a 1/2 lb. of banana pudding all to be eaten in one hour or less with a 10 min keep it down cool down.

Umm, want to win the recruit battle here right?

Someone know how to let the coaches know that the best BBQ that East Tennessee has to offer could be the key to sign this lineman.

Like I said then Sweet P's is pretty darn good.We try to eat their when we stay in the Knoxville area.

Umm, want to win the recruit battle here right?

Someone know how to let the coaches know that the best BBQ that East Tennessee has to offer could be the key to sign this lineman.

Send him into the mountains to a little place called Ridgewood BBQ. One of my favorites.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back