'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 592
I may need a VOTP tweet translation but that quote tells me that his parents may prefer UT.
His HS coach like Bama. He is going with him to the Bama Spring game (same day as ours). His parents may like UT better for location reasons. He also said Bama us número uno and we are #2

I know LB is an important position to address this year. But, given that we lose our two starting DTs after this season, this may be my #1 recruiting target especially since he's in-state.

In before TW tells us his parents made Saban his godfather and have a second home next to Kirby Smart.

rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-o.gif

Reactions: 1 person
His HS coach like Bama. He is going with him to the Bama Spring game (same day as ours). His parents may like UT better for location reasons. He also said Bama us número uno and we are #2

Well I know more than one his coaches are UT fans and are pushing him that way. So don't give up, he likes the hill!

@BigCharless: So for this summer I got 3 camps lined up

@BigCharless: Alabama, Tennessee, n Ole Miss.. they wanna see me in action for themselves
Edit

More importantly...is he going to be in Tuscaloosa or Knoxville on Saturday?

Nvm...that's already been decided apparently. :dry:

I could be very wrong on this but I don't think he translates into a 4/3 tackle but more suited for NT. On the other hand I think he would be better as an OL than any other position.

I could be very wrong on this but I don't think he translates into a 4/3 tackle but more suited for NT. On the other hand I think he would be better as an OL than any other position.
4-3 bases need big NT type of players too.

I think we will see a preview as to how Mosley could be used by watching McCullers season. Butch's best shot to land Mosley is for McCullers to have a monster year and be drafted in the early rounds in the NFL draft IMO.

Reactions: 1 person
I think we will see a preview as to how Mosley could be used by watching McCullers season. Butch's best shot to land Mosley is for McCullers to have a monster year and be drafted in the early rounds in the NFL draft IMO.

This

Charles Mosley ‏@BigCharless 3m
Alabama was A1 yesterday, didn't get my dreamland tho

Charles Mosley ‏@BigCharless 3m
Bt I heard good things about Tennessee n auburn

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back