'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

I live and was born n raised in georgia(fulton county), and have no problem stating that if you live outside of metro atlanta, the people are about as dumb as they look, and thats pretty f'in dumb.

Last edited:
nah I'll let my girlfriends do that
BA-ZING.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Lol!!

I know what you mean though. I just love my Hawks, Falcons, and Braves to death.

Man, I can't stand the Hawks, and it's not because of anything they've done. However being a Grizzlies fan in east TN, you can never watch the games, because they black them out when the Hawks play.

Man, I can't stand the Hawks, and it's not because of anything they've done. However being a Grizzlies fan in east TN, you can never watch the games, because they black them out when the Hawks play.
The Hawks are awesome. Been a fan ever since I met Jet (Jason Terry) back when I was a youngster. Really cool dude

My hatred for vandy has been newfound since Franklin got there. But OSU is the most overrated program in college football. You could make a similar case for ND too.

Bamas gotta be the worst just because the people in Tennessee that would be UT fans have jumped on the Alabama bandwagon and in a sense it doesn't matter because they probably can't name 2 players, all theydo is buy up the bama gear at dollar general

Agreed. Which brings me to, I can't stand bandwagon fans in general. They are people of low self esteem who have to cheer for a winner to fell validated in their own lives. It's almost as if they believe cheering for a winning program gives them special powers in business, with the ladies, financially, etc.

Most of these nimrods can be cut off at the knees by going back before Saban and asking about various coaching tenures after Stallings. For 10 years I didn't hear a word from any of these boneheads, and now like locusts they reappear. Say, maybe Bama fans are like a 10 year locust. When Saban retires or leaves, etc. and ole Bill Battle makes 7 or 8 bad hires maybe they will disappear for another 10 years.

Agreed. Which brings me to, I can't stand bandwagon fans in general. They are people of low self esteem who have to cheer for a winner to fell validated in their own lives. It's almost as if they believe cheering for a winning program gives them special powers in business, with the ladies, financially, etc.

Most of these nimrods can be cut off at the knees by going back before Saban and asking about various coaching tenures after Stallings. For 10 years I didn't hear a word from any of these boneheads, and now like locusts they reappear. Say, maybe Bama fans are like a 10 year locust. When Saban retires or leaves, etc. and ole Bill Battle makes 7 or 8 bad hires maybe they will disappear for another 10 years.

You seem irrationally angry about this.

Bama, bama, bama , Florida, OSU, bama, Georgia, Notre dame (read: media), texas, Michigan, vandy, bama, Florida.

Reactions: 3 people
Teams I hate in order are FL,Bama,LSU,Auburn,Michigan,Penn St,Ohio St,USC.....Actually kinda liked USC before Kiffin went there,Never liked or disliked OSU,But now that Urban's there,HATE!

Last edited:
@BigCharless: @HaRd_KnOx98 I think I'll b at Alabama game since my coach is taking me and not my parents bt I'll b getting back to Tennessee soon

That answers which Spring game he's headed to. Ugh.

And this explains why he's going to Alabama spring game....

@BigCharless: @davisc110285 Tennessee is my #2

VN Store

Back