'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

"Here's the cliffs. No commitment yet. Vols still lead. Big that his parents were here for the visit. He had a great visit. Shutting it down for a while in terms of visits."

-Hubbs

#HeOnBoard

"I had a wonderful time," Mosley said. "It was a great official visit. My parents came and had a good time which was big. I have been up there a lot and see all the facilities and been around everyone a lot, but my parents hadn't. It was important for them to be up there to see what all I have seen over the last year."

"It was a better experience this weekend," Mosley said. "I got to spend a lot of time with the coaches. I saw some things that I hadn't seen before with academics and I got to drive a yacht. I had never been on a boat like that."

"I think I'm done with visits for a while," Mosley said. "I'm still thinking about taking a visit to Alabama, but I don't know yet.. Ole Miss and Auburn are still calling me. But Tennessee is definitely my leader.

"I don't have any timetable for making a commitment. I'm just going to take my time."

-VQ

In other words, when Butch says so, I will commit to UT.

Reactions: 3 people
"I had a wonderful time," Mosley said. "It was a great official visit. My parents came and had a good time which was big. I have been up there a lot and see all the facilities and been around everyone a lot, but my parents hadn't. It was important for them to be up there to see what all I have seen over the last year."

"It was a better experience this weekend," Mosley said. "I got to spend a lot of time with the coaches. I saw some things that I hadn't seen before with academics and I got to drive a yacht. I had never been on a boat like that."

"I think I'm done with visits for a while," Mosley said. "I'm still thinking about taking a visit to Alabama, but I don't know yet.. Ole Miss and Auburn are still calling me. But Tennessee is definitely my leader.

"I don't have any timetable for making a commitment. I'm just going to take my time."

-VQ

In other words, when Butch says so, I will commit to UT.

Or when bama finally tells him NO, he will pull the trigger for UT. He's playing it smart IF he really wants to go to bammer. With our class being full or right at it, his spot would quickly be gone if he did not claim we were his leader. He keeps claiming we lead, the coaches may wait on him. Maybe he really wants to be a Vol. IMO he would go ahead and commit if so. I still think he would head to tuscaloser if ole saban will take him.

So what is the over in Vegas….36…37? To we take Malone and Mosely and call it a day?

I think Mosely is a Vol now.

This staff still wants another Running Back. Darrell Willams and Law are still possibilities.

Jarran Reed is also another take.

and then you make room for a talent like Josh Malone.

Clifton Garrett and Adoree Jackson are favoring other schools,but we would also make room for them.

You really think so? Looks to me like Butch is saving it for a PR emergency.

Lex

He supposedly has been going to commit to us about six times now. Each time its delayed. Today is another time. If he gets clearance to be a vol he will be

Malone, Mosley, another JUCO DT and a RB. And Adoree and Garrett if they want in. Possibly a QB if they can get a good one.

Malone is not coming to Tennessee unfortunately. To be honest I don't understand why so many WRs are committed because we don't ever pass the ball.

Not sure what to think here, but I personally don't care. Top the class off with Malone and everything else is gravy.

VN Store

Back