'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

60% of the time, it works every time.

a66fab1df51f5f30c8c01552b44dc0ca.jpg

Mosley, Reed & Malone to finish the class and call it a day
fyp. I still think Mosley will be in the 2 deep rotation. If we land Reed as well, we could have us a nice DT group.

Lambert (Starting)
Reed (Starting)
Mosley 2nd
Carr 2nd
O'Brien 3rd
Saulsberry 3rd

Last edited:
fyp. I still think Mosley will be in the 2 deep rotation. If we land Reed as well, we could have us a nice DT group.

Lambert (Starting)
Reed (Starting)
Mosley 2nd
Carr 2nd
O'Brien 3rd
Saulsberry 3rd

Love that someone would think Mosely would jump ahead of Saulsberry and O'Brien. He has no experience and isn't even in college football shape, but he's going to jump two of our better guys playing meaningful snaps.

Reactions: 3 people
I doubt that Mosley jumps ahead of upperclassmen in the two deep… at least not this next season. He will need some time in S&C program to do that. In addition learn some technique.

Lambert (Starting)
Reed (Starting)
Mosley 2nd
Carr 2nd
O'Brien 3rd
Saulsberry 3rd

Is there film on Mosley? I doubt he plays over Danny O' or Saulsberry. Redshirt IMO

Is there film on Mosley? I doubt he plays over Danny O' or Saulsberry. Redshirt IMO

I agree and I'm really glad that we won't need to have true freshman starting or even in the two deep unless they are special and just too good to keep off the field. And I'm one of the guys who thinks Mosley is a guy that the coaches will hold a spot for.

I agree and I'm really glad that we won't need to have true freshman starting or even in the two deep unless they are just that good and can't be kept off of the field. And I'm one of the guys who thinks Mosley is a guy that the coaches will hold a spot for. I like his potential a lot but I think he needs a couple years before he is ready to play a large number of meaningful snaps.

I hope we close out the rest of this class with Malone, Mosley, Reed, and fingers crossed for one or possibly both of Jackson and Garrett. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas waiting to see how this class is going to finish out.

Last edited:

Lambert (Starting)
Reed (Starting)
Mosley 2nd
Carr 2nd
O'Brien 3rd
Saulsberry 3rd

Disagree a little but a good disagreement to have. We would finally have a little depth. I would say this:
1 deep Lambert/ Reed
2 deep Carr/ O'Brien
3 deep Saulsberry/ Mosley
That's very good, and you can switch the 1 and 2 deeps around, because it depends on how the younger guys have developed compared to the JUCOs.

VN Store

Back