'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

who else other than us could him tweeting Boom be meant for? seems like he is directly talking to the good folks of the recruiting forum. not those crazies from the ff! lol those people are insane!

5uaCm.jpg

Maybe he said boom because he did good on a test!

Reactions: 1 person
Dude reminds me of McCullers in all of the wrong ways. If he is Vol, I hope I'm wrong.

I don't think they're the same player. Yes they were both big guys who needed to trim down and get in shape, but I think that's where the similarities end. Mosley isn't just a big body, he's actually a football player. He plays with more aggression than Dan does (I guess you could say that about most prospects tho). The only thing big dan has going for him is just that...he's big. He plays with less emotion and drive then nearly anyone I've seen, which is extremely frustrating with the amount of potential he truly does posses. Just once I'd love to see him blow up a block and plant the RB into the dirt.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't think they're the same player. Yes they were both big guys who needed to trim down and get in shape, but I think that's where the similarities end. Mosley isn't just a big body, he's actually a football player. He plays with more aggression than Dan does (I guess you could say that about most prospects tho). The only thing big dan has going for him is just that...he's big. He plays with less emotion and drive then nearly anyone I've seen, which is extremely frustrating with the amount of potential he truly does posses. Just once I'd love to see him blow up a block and plant the RB into the dirt.

You addressed the other similarity I was thinking of. To me, he doesn't seem very ferocious. I'd love to be wrong and have this post thrown in my face though.

VN Store

Back