'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

The 2i or 1 technique defensive tackle in the 4-3 is commonly referred to as a nose. In today's age they need to be able to run though. The weakside defensive tackle is a vital point in defeating the inside zone play. Since the 3 tech is usually the visual key for the cut, a weakside tackle that is active can force the player to try to bounce even when the initial read off the three technique says to bend it back.

Reactions: 2 people
"It was great. For one, Alabama's a great college and they've got what I want to major in when I go to college," Mosley said. "I'm blessed. I've always wanted to play (FBS) football and I've got my chance. That's my dream. Everything I've worked for I'm being rewarded."

His next offer may come as soon as this weekend from the home state Volunteers as he's scheduled to visit Tennessee this weekend and he's looking forward to the visit with his mother and father.

"Everybody around here has been bragging about them. I'm excited to get down there and check it out. It will be my first time," Mosley said. "I've heard the campus is real nice and you can get a real nice education. My cousin attends Tennessee and he says he loves it. He says at the game it's rocking," Mosley said.

"I just like SEC football. At the time, whoever had the best defense that's who I rooted for because I like defense. Whoever has the best defense, that's who I root for," Mosley said. "I'm just taking it as it comes. I'm not trying to let it overwhelm me. I try and keep a level mind about things," Mosley said. "As all of this stuff comes, I'm just talking it over with my mom and see what she thinks about everything."

-VQ

Then promptly robbed him and took his credit cards.

That is funny but as involved as a lot of moms are with their sons recruiting process the whole AL Mugging Foursome may turn the moms away from AL. Who wants their kids to be on or near a campus where the football players are mugging the students.

Reactions: Smokeytom

VN Store

Back