'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

We really need to lock this kid down early. With his size I think he would be a beast on the D-Line. Get'em Butch. Time to #RiseToTheTop.

Saban was just told he was booted out of the lollipop guild and was pissed. Go bUTch and lets go Vols!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 650
Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
When then Alabama coach Gene Stallings went to Martin on an in home visit with Chad Clifton back in the mid 90s. Some of Chad's friends came over and used shoe polish to write "THIS IS BIG ORANGE COUNTRY" on the windshield of Stallings rental car.

We need more Volunteers like that to step up when Saban and others come into Tennessee recruiting Tennesseans.

Reactions: 9 people
When then Alabama coach Gene Stallings went to Martin on an in home visit with Chad Clifton back in the mid 90s. Some of Chad's friends came over and used shoe polish to write "THIS IS BIG ORANGE COUNTRY" on the windshield of Stallings rental car.

We need more Volunteers like that to step up when Saban and others come into Tennessee recruiting Tennesseans.

Never heard that... Good stuff right there

Reactions: 2 people
Say what you will , but saban (Lord Vader) doesn't rest on his laurels, the man is relentless . :yes:

Now that's what I'm talking about, Tennessee parents need to raise there kids right ! When you think football you think Tennessee . :rock:

I had forgotten about that with Clifton! Sweet move Vol fans!! I'm sure Moseley is enamored by satin's visit, but bUTch should wow him. Hopefully he will stay in-state. This guy is HUGE!

Reactions: 1 person
So would this be the 2nd time in weeks that Saban visited this kid at Brighton High??:confused:
I was also under the impression that Mosley was an Alabama fan. Not saying that he can't switch to UT or any other school for that matter.

Said he almost committed on his trip to UA and his was fine with it but now will get some visits in before committing. I think the UT visit got him to think about things. Seems very excited about Ole Miss visit and hopes they offer.

"I'm waiting on Ole Miss to invite me for a junior day visit," he admitted. "But I won't be looking for an offer...if they do that would be great.

"I think it's March 2."

Said he almost committed on his trip to UA and his was fine with it but now will get some visits in before committing. I think the UT visit got him to think about things. Seems very excited about Ole Miss visit and hopes they offer.

"I'm waiting on Ole Mi$$ to pay me for a visit....uh, I mean pay me a visit....yeah that's it," he admitted. "But I won't be looking for an offer...if they do that would be great.

"I think it's March 2."
fyp

VN Store

Back