'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

The latest I have read on CM is that some of the coaching staff do not want him, especially after he did poorly at our camp - But there is at least 1 staff member pushing hard for him due to his ability to play O or D.

I don't think it matters any more at this point if we want him or not.. a poster that is close with his coach says he knows Bama has been slow playing him and the fans don't want him and he is really liking the love from UT. All signs point that way.

We will see in a few years if Bama blew the lead we had on a quality player... only time will tell. I would be shocked if CM went anywhere other than UT. Congrats on keeping him in-state.

Thanks for the backhanded compliment...I guess.

If an Alabama fan tells you that they won't be PO'd if Mosely picks UT, or they didn't really want him, they are lying through their tooth.

1239788869_falling_teeth.gif

Reactions: 6 people
I've been saying it for a long time, TW is the biggest troll on VN. All the TW worship on this site makes me want to puke. "Oh, but he brings good info", when it's pro bama crap. Wolf in sheep's clothing IMO.

He has always brought predominantly Bama info but he used to bring some UT info from the Bama sites which I appreciated. But I never see him posting any good UT info anymore. I used to think our posters overreacted by calling him a troll but I've completely changed my mind and I'm with you guys on that now. I really can't stand to read his posts anymore. Now that we are recruiting so well we see our rivals true colors (or maybe I can just see them now bc most of y'all already knew). There are only a handful of rival fans who's posts I enjoy reading now (Gator Dep. and a few others).

Last edited:
I am being called a troll by a troll. Love this. And I will never need to justify my passion for UA. Fans like yourself is what gives fan bases a bad name. I will make sure I pass on your ideology to the UT group that meets for games on Saturday's in my area where I know the majority of them are not from TN or went to school there, just grew up pulling for them for various reasons.

The real troll is the person like yourself and a few others on here that have a sense of self entitlement that you feel makes yourself the authority on what constitutes as a true fan or what you think is appropriate for posting on a free board. But I enjoy posters like yourself in all honesty because of the entertainment it brings me seeing how a simple post can ruffle your feathers, just because I do not pump the sunshine you escape here to receive. It also amazes me that the continued ones that do not enjoy my posting but yet continue to stalk my post hoping to get a chance to attack me have yet to hit the ignore button. BTW a simple operation and if needed I can draw up a diagram of how to if need be.

In regards to the majority of posters I enjoy the banter and yes I may not be as cordial at times with my post but I do always try to be honest.

Again Mosley will end up at UT in my opinion and think he will be a beast in a 4-3 defense.:toast:

Naa, thanks for further proving the point though. You just admitted and proved youre a troll. Too much BS to continue to bash you and clog up the thread. We've been through this before. It's really very sad and pathetic. I almost feel sorry for you but then I remember you're doing it to yourself.
"Ones that do not enjoy my posting", that was my favorite part! You think youre providing a service to us? Lol! Get a life! You've accomplished nothing by being a bandwagon bamer troll.

Reactions: 7 people
Wait, am I the only one who witnessed a Bama fan call a Vol fan a troll on a Vol board?....

Pitiful wasn't it? That's all he could think to say, it doesn't even make sense. Further proves the delisional life he leads. He actually believes this sh!t! Like the other poster said, it's becoming more and more obvious what he is. Glad to see so many more are pointing it out every time he posts. It, and especially me, really bother this dude. It's great!

Reactions: 3 people
well,i personally like to hear from other teams fans,TW is sorta all right lol there are some others that i like to hear there input too,it is all ways good to get other teams fans perspectives and if you don't want to listen to them,just use the ignore button,it is easy and will stop a crap load of bickering in threads,nothing like seeing a bunch of whining when your trying to find some information on a player

Reactions: 1 person
Naa, thanks for further proving the point though. You just admitted and proved youre a troll. Too much BS to continue to bash you and clog up the thread. We've been through this before. It's really very sad and pathetic. I almost feel sorry for you but then I remember you're doing it to yourself.
"Ones that do not enjoy my posting", that was my favorite part! You think youre providing a service to us? Lol! Get a life! You've accomplished nothing by being a bandwagon bamer troll.

Keyword being bandwagon

What is actually sad is your continued stalking of me. Your life must not be that exciting if your only enjoyment is to wait for me to post so you can attack and hope to earn ecred. Like you said YOU have been through this before but yet YOU keep following me and making your case because apparrently your life has very little enjoyment in it.

The difference is you reply to me first not the other way around, simple fact. No matter how you twist it you seem to have no life on here unless I post. And I have a great life and enjoy it unlike you who seems to be bitter for whatever reason. Remember you are replying to me and continue to do so when I post about a recruit.

See a troll is not a rival fan but someone who adds no information of value or an opinion on the topic at hand. These threads regard recruiting. Just because my opinion at times is not liked does not make me a troll, but you just posting an attack all the time is trolling because as you said all you are doing is clogging up space which makes you the troll.

Again I have no issue if someone does not like me and as some do ignore my threads. But you can not and my guess is your personal issues will cause you to reply to this thread because you can not resist. But continue to do so because you seem to enjoy it.

What is actually sad is your continued stalking of me. Your life must not be that exciting if your only enjoyment is to wait for me to post so you can attack and hope to earn ecred. Like you said YOU have been through this before but yet YOU keep following me and making your case because apparrently your life has very little enjoyment in it.

The difference is you reply to me first not the other way around, simple fact. No matter how you twist it you seem to have no life on here unless I post. And I have a great life and enjoy it unlike you who seems to be bitter for whatever reason. Remember you are replying to me and continue to do so when I post about a recruit.

See a troll is not a rival fan but someone who adds no information of value or an opinion on the topic at hand. These threads regard recruiting. Just because my opinion at times is not liked does not make me a troll, but you just posting an attack all the time is trolling because as you said all you are doing is clogging up space which makes you the troll.

Again I have no issue if someone does not like me and as some do ignore my threads. But you can not and my guess is your personal issues will cause you to reply to this thread because you can not resist. But continue to do so because you seem to enjoy it.
Not condescending at all.

Sure thing.

Reactions: 3 people
Too bad we can't land any recruits that Bama actually wants. If we did we might actually pass them in recruiting. Oh wait....

Last edited:

1VdmB.gif

Reactions: 1 person
the last three pages of this thread have been less entertaining than a Stephanie Meyer book. How bout we get back to Charles Mosley?

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back