'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

He's not out of line.... He's telling his biggest rival congratulations on beating them out on a recruit. I respect that

For real man? Clearly you're new here so nevermind. You think he gets bashed all the time for that? Come on, you will see, the I hate TW crowd grows each day as he gets worse. We just had a convert yesterday!

For real man? Clearly you're new here so nevermind. You think he gets bashed all the time for that? Come on, you will see, the I hate TW crowd grows each day as he gets worse. We just had a convert yesterday!

Not new.... Just don't post all the time about stupid stuff like this. I've been here long enough to know who is legit and who is a waste of time. I appreciate insight from rival fans because they might hear something that we haven't. Grow up, it's a message board

Reactions: 3 people
Sounds like a good idea to take your own advice

It is hard for internet bullies like him to do that. Have you noticed each time he responds he becomes more and more aggressive with name calling and profanities. Guy has some serious issues. Plus I am not sure how you hurt some ones feelings on the internet but apparently his is hurt.

Also I am not sure how you report someone on here as he states. I just assumed his post got deleted because it was an off topic rant of his that went way to far like now. But it will not be long before he comes on here again with far more aggressive behavior.

and old tw just sits back and laugh because some take up for the condescending bama jerk and others attack their fellow vol fans because of him. In the end the root of it all is a STINKING BAMA LOVING IDIOTIC BEAR BRYANT MORON WORSHIPING HARVEY TEA BAG ELEPHANT!

Some of his info is okay but when you read some of the stuff he posted the last few days, it is hard to take him as seriously caring about congrats to UT for anything. He is the enemy and you can ignore all of us or we can all ignore him but stop taking up for the BBBB! Bear Bryant Budah Bu tock TW = quad B not V B

Reactions: 8 people
Typical+internet+argument.+What+chu+lookin+at_61aa90_3583937.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
It is hard for internet bullies like him to do that. Have you noticed each time he responds he becomes more and more aggressive with name calling and profanities. Guy has some serious issues. Plus I am not sure how you hurt some ones feelings on the internet but apparently his is hurt.

Also I am not sure how you report someone on here as he states. I just assumed his post got deleted because it was an off topic rant of his that went way to far like now. But it will not be long before he comes on here again with far more aggressive behavior.

Many of us enjoy and appreciate MOST of your info. If you want to keep it that way lets just move on and get some thick skin because this will happen again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Whose another one of Tennessee's recruits you'd like to have TW?

Hurd (top 10 player in the class overall), Bates, Henderson, and Wolf are the ones I really would like to add. Many of the others like McDowell, Booth, and the LBs along with a few other positions you could just swap out even with some of ours at the same position.

Hurd (top 10 player in the class overall), Bates, Henderson, and Wolf are the ones I really would like to add. Many of the others like McDowell, Booth, and the LBs along with a few other positions you could just swap out even with some of ours at the same position.

I have a feeling that Hurd may be a marque player for this decade. Much like a Tony Dorsett, Charles White, or Adrian Peterson. His combination of size and speed is phenomenal. And he is never satisfied where he is now.

I just hope he makes the current sting of Alabama running backs look average.

I have a feeling that Hurd may be a marque player for this decade. Much like a Tony Dorsett, Charles White, or Adrian Peterson. His combination of size and speed is phenomenal. And he is never satisfied where he is now.

I just hope he makes the current sting of Alabama running backs look average.

The key to Hurd blowing up and setting some UT/SEC type rushing records will be the QB/WR play. If the defense has no choice but to spread out, the running lanes are open. That 4 yard gain turns into 15 a pop. Can't wait to see it all unfold.

Reactions: 1 person
If I am not mistaken a few of the same posters discussing ABOSULTELY nothing to do with the recruitment of MR Mosley were the same posters complaining about an academic discussion in the Barnett thread that reportedly directly effected his recruitment. Their hypocritical complaining about being off topic is completely comical now after reading this garbage.

For the record I did not complain about off topic discussion. For most part I am very tolerant except when it comes to trolls. :)

Ironic how TW insists vol fans to ignore him when he is on our site. While some of his posts are informative, his elitist comments are unwelcome and Im not going to side with a bama fan on our site. We have beaten bama out on many recruits including Mosley and having him declare us his leaders, I see no reason for TW's input any longer.

Reactions: 7 people
UA just got another commitment from an OL tonight. Ross Pierschbacher just flipped from Iowa to UA and our sites are saying is being recruited to play on the interior. That only leaves one more OL spot for UA open, which should be for C Robinson.

I only post this here because Mosley really seems to like the idea of having the option to play either side of the ball. Also the fact UA takes a commit from an OL the day after Mosley visits I thinks just shows where Mosley is headed which is UT. JMO

UA just got another commitment from an OL tonight. Ross Pierschbacher just flipped from Iowa to UA and our sites are saying is being recruited to play on the interior. That only leaves one more OL spot for UA open, which should be for C Robinson.

I only post this here because Mosley really seems to like the idea of having the option to play either side of the ball. Also the fact UA takes a commit from an OL the day after Mosley visits I thinks just shows where Mosley is headed which is UT. JMO

We have what VQ believes are 3 interior OL. Hubbs & Co. Have been quoted as saying we are turning down interior OL. I seriously doubt we take Mosley with anything but the intent to make him a DL.

So you're tired of your fellow vols fans bashing a troll or you're sick of the troll causing the trouble. Go to any rival board and see what happens to you if you act like ole tard TW.

This word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

Lol, just stop. Clearly your feelings are hurt considering the long paragraphs you write. My feelings aren't hurt. I just hate trolls like you. Quit pulling stuff out of thin air and accusing me of everything you do. I'm gonna have to turn it up a little now that I see how bad it bothers you. Have you cried yet?

and old tw just sits back and laugh because some take up for the condescending bama jerk and others attack their fellow vol fans because of him. In the end the root of it all is a STINKING BAMA LOVING IDIOTIC BEAR BRYANT MORON WORSHIPING HARVEY TEA BAG ELEPHANT!

Some of his info is okay but when you read some of the stuff he posted the last few days, it is hard to take him as seriously caring about congrats to UT for anything. He is the enemy and you can ignore all of us or we can all ignore him but stop taking up for the BBBB! Bear Bryant Budah Bu tock TW = quad B not V B

Yes, thank you! Lol
I love seeing the likes on these because it hurts TWs dream of e-cred!

Ironic how TW insists vol fans to ignore him when he is on our site. While some of his posts are informative, his elitist comments are unwelcome and Im not going to side with a bama fan on our site. We have beaten bama out on many recruits including Mosley and having him declare us his leaders, I see no reason for TW's input any longer.

Yep, and deflects by accusing others of what he is, and what he does. If he actually believes this crap he is a sad dude.

VN Store

Back