'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

If it were me, I would take Mosley as the 5th DT and then look at him at both OG and DT when he gets here. We could use the depth at either position. I'd take the Twins, Hendrix or Williams(1st to commit), 2 Juco DTs, 2 HS DTs, and Mosley.

I am not even sure Barnett is a sure DT after seeing his pics with the other recruits. He is awful lean to play DT. I would almost bracket him with Hendrix and Williams for the last DE spot as his speed off the edge could be a weapon. By year 2-3, maybe he has grown into a DT(290-300lbs).

No word from his visit??

From our side no. I saw a quick mention in a post visit interview with D Richmond, but it made it sound like Mosley did not reveal much but that they were good friends. I take it as good news for UT since his recruiting seems to be coming close to a decision and not a lot of UA post visit hype.

From our side no. I saw a quick mention in a post visit interview with D Richmond, but it made it sound like Mosley did not reveal much but that they were good friends. I take it as good news for UT since his recruiting seems to be coming close to a decision and not a lot of UA post visit hype.

Thanks. Sounds reasonable

Still say dude is a guard and we can dredge this thread up in a couple of years and see who was right.

No we can't. Stupid clown MrBam came here last year whining and crying that players threads be locked after they sign. Almost no one but Freak agreed. Now, Bam has changed his name to BanyAvi. So, thanks to him, we won't have a thread to discuss players after their class is signed

Reactions: 1 person
No we can't. Stupid clown MrBam came here last year whining and crying that players threads be locked after they sign. Almost no one but Freak agreed. Now, Bam has changed his name to BanyAvi. So, thanks to him, we won't have a thread to discuss players after their class is signed

i see players threads that signed get bumped all the time

Austin Sanders says hi.

What is actually sad is your continued stalking of me. Your life must not be that exciting if your only enjoyment is to wait for me to post so you can attack and hope to earn ecred. Like you said YOU have been through this before but yet YOU keep following me and making your case because apparrently your life has very little enjoyment in it.

The difference is you reply to me first not the other way around, simple fact. No matter how you twist it you seem to have no life on here unless I post. And I have a great life and enjoy it unlike you who seems to be bitter for whatever reason. Remember you are replying to me and continue to do so when I post about a recruit.

See a troll is not a rival fan but someone who adds no information of value or an opinion on the topic at hand. These threads regard recruiting. Just because my opinion at times is not liked does not make me a troll, but you just posting an attack all the time is trolling because as you said all you are doing is clogging up space which makes you the troll.

Again I have no issue if someone does not like me and as some do ignore my threads. But you can not and my guess is your personal issues will cause you to reply to this thread because you can not resist. But continue to do so because you seem to enjoy it.

Fail! Wow! Is it that it? The delusion continues, lol! I have no life? YOU'RE ON A RIVAL MESSAGE BOARD WITH OVER TWICE AS MANY POSTS AS ME! Your life obviously sucks extremely bad dude. You post constantly on rival boards looking for acceptance and have no team to pull for. By the way I don't have to follow you around. You post EVERYWHERE all the time with your bama BS. Also, the pitiful little reverse psychology crap is pathetic!
Lets see if it works on you..... I know you can't resist replying to me because of your personal problem but go ahead, you seem to enjoy it. Haha, you suck dude.
Now, just shut up, I don't want to have to start really hurting your feelings again, and like you said we've been trough this before. It goes like this. You have a hard time defending yourself since you have nothing to defend your pathetic existence. You get upset and report me and a few others cause you're a puss, then it gets deleted. So just skip all that and STFU!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
If I am not mistaken a few of the same posters discussing ABOSULTELY nothing to do with the recruitment of MR Mosley were the same posters complaining about an academic discussion in the Barnett thread that reportedly directly effected his recruitment. Their hypocritical complaining about being off topic is completely comical now after reading this garbage.

Reactions: 2 people
Sorry, I just hate trolls, especially the really dumb ones. I told him to stfu, so I'm sure he will listen and we can continue with the thread, or maybe he can't resist.

Get off TW. Damn it's getting old. If you don't like him then ignore him. I personally don't mind him

So you're tired of your fellow vols fans bashing a troll or you're sick of the troll causing the trouble. Go to any rival board and see what happens to you if you act like ole tard TW.

Reactions: 2 people
bah-humbug1.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
So you're tired of your fellow vols fans bashing a troll or you're sick of the troll causing the trouble. Go to any rival board and see what happens to you if you act like ole tard TW.

He's not out of line.... He's telling his biggest rival congratulations on beating them out on a recruit. I respect that

VN Store

Back