'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

There is not a bigger need in this class, than at DT. If he's going to be an EE, then I have to think this staff plugs him in right where Big Mac is, currently. Hope to get a commit from him soon.

Why can't it be a battle and still be the leader? Of course it's a battle, HE'S A REALLY GOOD FOOTBALL PLAYER. OTHER GOOD PROGRAMS WANT HIM. JUST BECAUSE HE HASN'T COMMITTED TO HIS LEADER YET DOESN'T MEAN HE'S WAITING FOR BAMA. HE COULD HAVE COMMITTED TO BAMA ALREADY. SMH.

tumblr_lcd16mm4DV1qdpjw9.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Ron

If he has a commitable offer to Bama as a DT then I am completely wrong. I know its been said Bama wanted him but as a DT I am not sure

Because UT leads, Bammers will claim he does not have a committable offer. We'll never know.

I really think you are over-analyzing Mosley's recruitment. I think we lead, he wants to visit other schools to see what those schools are like, he will visit Tennessee again this season for an OV (his 3rd visit to Knoxville for a game this year), and then he will make his decision. It's kind of a big decision for him, and he should be given the time.

IMO he had been given more than enough time.

Because UT leads, Bammers will claim he does not have a committable offer. We'll never know.

Exactly why I posted this a few pages back. We don't and won't know exactly what's happening

Damnest recruitment I have ever followed. It would be fun to know exactly what was and is happening throughout this entire process

Isn't part of the reason we couldn't let him OV this past weekend because of the sanctions we got from Kiffin? I think we have a limited number of OV's we can use until a certain date if I remember correctly.

This kid is obviously all about us. What's with the delayed gratification for vol fans about hearing a commit! I want this Monday do be huge!

I have heard from a few people here in Memphis that the word coming out of Mosley's H.S. is that he is all Vol. Not sure how true it is, but that is the word in some circles here in Memphis. TIFWIW

I have heard from a few people here in Memphis that the word coming out of Mosley's H.S. is that he is all Vol. Not sure how true it is, but that is the word in some circles here in Memphis. TIFWIW

Throw in a Drew Richmond commitment for next year and I'll allow it.

1. Vol
2. Wants to have fun on visits
3. Delays commitment to abide by CBJ policy on committed players taking visits
4. Will announce Tennessee after visits.

Moving on...

Reactions: 2 people
I really think you are over-analyzing Mosley's recruitment. I think we lead, he wants to visit other schools to see what those schools are like, he will visit Tennessee again this season for an OV (his 3rd visit to Knoxville for a game this year), and then he will make his decision. It's kind of a big decision for him, and he should be given the time.

Hey don't try and bring logic to this thread :)

Fwiw mr. Zona I have worked plenty with recruiting age kids since that's part of the qualifications of being able to comment on speculating on recruiting in this forum.

You know dang well that's not what I was saying, so you've now squarely cemented your jackassedry.

Reactions: 6 people
With the serious juice the staff has going with recruits this week I would love to see this kid shut down his recruitment and grab a spot on the risetothetop train. I know we could all agree on that being a good thing!

Would really like to see him start working on his weight like OBJ has been.
Should he commit, I'm pretty confident the staff will make that a point of emphasis. Every commit will need to get a head start in this up-tempo system.

VN Store

Back