'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

We take Mosley, Hendrix, lamin, reed (in addition to lambert of course) and my DT recruiting concerns in July will have been negated. Take them! Take them all!

I honestly don't see Mosley being a priority right now. You have the 2 Berry brothers, Hendrix, and then 2 or 3 more DTs at least. I think we also sneak in a 3rd rb if we can get Scott. We might end up flipping the NC State QB too.

Nothing has changed. We did stories on him after each of his past two visits for the South Alabama game and the Georgia game. Tennessee still leads but he wants to see a few more places.

-Fortenberry

I think he's still a take, but if I were him and he knows he wants to be a Vol deep down, I wouldn't hold out too much longer. Very risky move on his part. I still dont think this guy is a fit at OG in this style of offense. He's a DT all the way and if they add a couple more JUCO DT's before he's ready the make a decision it'll be interesting to see if they still have room for him.

"I am definitely going down to that game," said Mosley. "That was the game I wasn't going to miss. I am interested to see how Tennessee looks against Alabama. That was my big thing with them this year is to see how they played against elite competition.

"Coach Napier was saying they see me as a top priority," he said. "They need me. They have been saying defensive line for a while, but they are telling me I can play anywhere. They can put me on either side of the ball. They just keep reminding me that I am a top priority for them. They are ready for me to get back down there. I haven't been there since this summer."

"Tennessee still has the lead just because I have a good love for my state," Mosley said. "Just talking to the players on campus and how they say Tennessee is going to get back to where it belongs. They need players like me to come in and set the foundation to help get Tennessee back on top. I have a real close relationship with Coach Jones. I just love my home-state. "I have good love for Alabama too though. That's where it all started. Alabama came out first and offered me. That's really where I started to get known. Tennessee has just really come on hard lately.

"Tennessee does have the lead, but I can't say they are that far apart right now. You have the No. 1 school in the country after you, and then you have the top school in your state wanting you. You want to put on for your state, but at the same time you can't look away from the No. 1 school in the country."

- Bama rivals

Says he will decide in December.

Reactions: 2 people
I get the feeling both UT and bama is slow playing him. I think bama has been slow playing him for quite a while. I think our board recently changed with the Juco interest and Mosley could very well be left out.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back