'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Do you want to play with the No.1 team and win a NC? Or do you want to put work in, get some playing time getting coached by the best in the business?

How about both? Come on over, son..

“it’s really not going to affect me. I’m going to pick the school where i feel most comfortable. Who wins isn’t going to affect me. If bama wins, it’ll be what they’re used to. If tennessee wins, it will be a shocker and a great win for tennessee and coach (butch) jones. If he comes in there his first year and were to beat the number one team and south carolina, that would be crazy.”

“i talk with coach strip steve stripling and coach jones a lot. They love me. They weren’t my first offer, but they were coming in with a fresh start and all that. Just talking to them, they say i’m the top player for their team and i’m an important piece. They say they need me.

“with tennessee, i know every last one of the commits that they have. They hit me up the other week and let me know when i’m coming there, so we can hang out. Tennessee is still number one. It’s pretty close. Bama was my first scholarship and all that and tennessee is my home state. It’s tough. Any choice i make is going to be great.”

Reactions: 2 people
I wonder if Bana told him they were full

eric_bana_98.jpg

you rang?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back