'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

We take Mosley, Hendrix, lamin, reed (in addition to lambert of course) and my DT recruiting concerns in July will have been negated. Take them! Take them all!
I personally think this is one area where we MUST make a splash in this recruiting class. We desperately needed one at RB and got it with Hurd's commitment. We need one more JUCO DT and Mosley is a MUST, IMHO. He is that big body you need on running plays.

We needed another big body, inside on the DL, today. Daniel Hood may be giving a valiant effort, but frankly, he would be buried deep on the depth chart for most SEC teams. Hypothetically speaking, if we had a Mosely sized DT playing next to Big Mac, against Bama today, it would have helped change the dynamics a bit, on defense.

Can''t see us passing on him. Could be one of the most critical recruits in the class.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
We need about 4 legit linebackers to stop the run too.

We really need everything we saw Bama throw @ us. And CERTAINLY we need athletes for all special teams units. Our returners are a joke. Young had a good one, but it was mainly a straight ahead run. When he got close to a Bammer he was tackled easily. Good effort yesterday by the team and @ least we have a qb now.

I personally think this is one area where we MUST make a splash in this recruiting class. We desperately needed one at RB and got it with Hurd's commitment. We need one more JUCO DT and Mosley is a MUST, IMHO. He is that big body you need on running plays.

We needed another big body, inside on the DL, today. Daniel Hood may be giving a valiant effort, but frankly, he would be buried deep on the depth chart for most SEC teams. Hypothetically speaking, if we had a Mosely sized DT playing next to Big Mac, against Bama today, it would have helped change the dynamics a bit, on defense.

Can''t see us passing on him. Could be one of the most critical recruits in the class.

Mo would have been useful against Bama, for sure.

We need about 4 legit linebackers to stop the run too.

We really need everything we saw Bama throw @ us. And CERTAINLY we need athletes for all special teams units. Our returners are a joke. Young had a good one, but it was mainly a straight ahead run. When he got close to a Bammer he was tackled easily. Good effort yesterday by the team and @ least we have a qb now.

When you see Prost and King in the game at LB , you know the game is over

Reactions: 2 people
Not sure where I got that thinking

Well, we have had so many coaches and players in the last 5 years that it can be hard to keep up. The Walls' story is unbelievable. I know some guys have maybe had 3-4 position coaches, but having that many head coaches in 5 years is ridiculous.

If that's the case I think we see a Henderson decommit. Guys that we bring in are going to have to replace guys already on board.

It's been said that there are 4-5 guys on the committment list that won't be here come NSD. Jackson is gone, Dews will possibly greyshirt or go elsewhere. So those commitments from Reed and Mosley along with the Berry's puts us at 30. It will be interesting to see how it all shakes out.

Something very interesting about him not going to Bama this weekend.

Certainly seems to me CBJ put a stop to that.

Commit coming soon seems very possible

Reactions: 2 people
It's been said that there are 4-5 guys on the committment list that won't be here come NSD. Jackson is gone, Dews will possibly greyshirt or go elsewhere. So those commitments from Reed and Mosley along with the Berry's puts us at 30. It will be interesting to see how it all shakes out.

Where did that number come from?

I meant the 4-5 number of folks going seperate ways.

Doug Matthews is one that keeps beating this drum. He hinted that we will be "suggesting" lower guys on our board to look around, which I don't like the thought of. Oh well, who am I? Just a fan.

VN Store

Back