'15 GA DT Quay Picou (UT Signee 2/4/15)

Highly underrated how good this kid can be. Seems to get lost in the Khalil/Tuttle possibilities but I think hes as good or could be better than Tuttle. Khalil is just on another level but this guy is going to be good.

Reactions: 2 people
Highly underrated how good this kid can be. Seems to get lost in the Khalil/Tuttle possibilities but I think hes as good or could be better than Tuttle. Khalil is just on another level but this guy is going to be good.

Nationdom just went into cardiac arrest... No way a lower rated player will be better than a higher ranked player...

Great push on every play. He and Smith in on many plays. Getting some pub, but not as much as they should due to not being in ESPN 300.

In on a TFL or two. Buford stacked rotating line on every other possession. Announcers stated we have not called his name much, but his push on the line has been very disruptive. Something to that affect. Smith and Picou high motor guys. Smith all around the ball when not dropping back in coverage. Butch and his assistants have an eye for talent. Trinity stacked with high profile recruits, Our VOLs under rated. Wish we could steal Curry kid commuted to Va.

In on a TFL or two. Buford stacked rotating line on every other possession. Announcers stated we have not called his name much, but his push on the line has been very disruptive. Something to that affect. Smith and Picou high motor guys. Smith all around the ball when not dropping back in coverage. Butch and his assistants have an eye for talent. Trinity stacked with high profile recruits, Our VOLs under rated. Wish we could steal Curry kid commuted to Va.

Amen to that! Curry is a baller

Curry isn't Tennessee worthy. He's a bigger Bryson Durden. Virginia is a great landing spot. Good player, not UT worthy. JMO

If he walked on, he could come

Reactions: 1 person
Every time I've switched over to the game to watch Picou isn't in the game. #9 right? I haven't seen him on the line when they are in the 3-4.

Curry isn't Tennessee worthy. He's a bigger Bryson Durden. Virginia is a great landing spot. Good player, not UT worthy. JMO

If he walked on, he could come

You may be right odd, Smith and Picou already impressive size and athleticism. A year in S&C watch out

For those who are still searching. It was posted to play on ESPN U. However, I found the game on ESPN 2.

Every time I've switched over to the game to watch Picou isn't in the game. #9 right? I haven't seen him on the line when they are in the 3-4.

They are rotating a lot and he appears to be out of the game a lot on passing downs, but he has played NT in the 3-4 mostly.

They are rotating a lot and he appears to be out of the game a lot on passing downs, but he has played NT in the 3-4 mostly.
Yep. This.

They have a talented DL. Quay and Shug are big time guys, a few others have offers from schools like Memphis, USA, etc. when you have that as a HS coach, you keep them fresh :lol:

I think he'll play a lot of 0/1/2 technique here. He's a true run stopper type DT that can be disruptive with his motor, strength and leverage. I think that's a similar role you'll see Owen Williams play for us this season.

VN Store

Back