'15 GA DT Quay Picou (UT Signee 2/4/15)

Quay Picou
Defensive tackle
6-3, 287 pounds
Buford (Ga.) High School
Picou helped Buford’s defense limit Berkmar High School of Lilburn, Ga., to just 26 total yards Friday night on the way to a 56-0 victory.

That's no typo.

Reactions: 2 people
Went to the game last night just to see Pocou and Smith. Didn't hear Picou's name much, but he must have closed down rushing up the middle because there was none there and when McEachern ran around the edge they ran away from Smith. The player I really like is Buford's big tight end.

Went to the game last night just to see Pocou and Smith. Didn't hear Picou's name much, but he must have closed down rushing up the middle because there was none there and when McEachern ran around the edge they ran away from Smith. The player I really like is Buford's big tight end.

The Buford TE has a UT offer :rock:

Hes the #1 TE for next year. Unfortunately a heavy FSU lean, for now.

Really like this kid. College S&C is going to do him wonders. Picou and smith package deals are what you want.

best dline class in the country. this after having one of the best dline classes in the country last year.

Very true. Quickest way to turn around a program is adding trench monsters, both on OL and DL.

I'd like to see us grab Sweet and Burrell on the OL. Next would be Justin Martin (DB), then Frasier (RB).

That scenario means Lovingood takes a greyshirt and we lose 1 currently committed guy. You're looking at a top 5 class on NSD with that haul.

:good!:

Picou scored a TD after recovering a fumble last night. He and fellow Vol commit Austin Smith helped hold Madison Co. to just 29 yards total offense as Buford won easily, 44-0.

Reactions: 7 people
best dline class in the country. this after having one of the best dline classes in the country last year.

Georgia is right up there this year unfortunately. According to Rivals they might be a little ahead of us in DL recruiting.

If we lose Sawyers and Henderson that will really deminish the depth of last years DL class. I hope those guys make it back.

Picou scored a TD after recovering a fumble last night. He and fellow Vol commit Austin Smith helped hold Madison Co. to just 29 yards total offense as Buford won easily, 44-0.

Good grief it seems like Buford is shutting out the opponent every week. And 29 yards?

Reactions: 1 person
Georgia is right up there this year unfortunately. According to Rivals they might be a little ahead of us in DL recruiting.

If we lose Sawyers and Henderson that will really deminish the depth of last years DL class. I hope those guys make it back.

I wonder what is actually going on with Sawyers. Whatever it is I hope he can work it out and dedicate himself. I think he's got a ton of potential and will be solidly in the rotation once he gets stronger. I think the same is true of Henderson's potential but we at least know what's going on with him. I really have no idea what it is with Sawyers other than the speculation of VN.

This guy destroys offensive lines. K-Mac and King Tut may make All American but this kid will get the Best Supporting Actor Award.

VN Store

Back