'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

Please don't get your hopes up guys lol

Why in the world would a Vol fan get their hopes up for the number one player in Ala, a player that Saban definitely wants? I don't know how to do the Blue font.

It will be an upset if we sign him but he obviously likes Tennessee or he wouldn't have visited as much as he has and would have already committed to Bama. So I have my hopes up!

Reactions: 2 people
4T58vo.gif

Butch has that in home on thursday, don't count him out! Richmond, Kongbo just two examples

Last edited:
Totally different situations

Every situation is different. The point he's making is that Butch can shake things with recruits. It's bleak at the moment, but I would not be completely shocked if Jones was able to pull this kid. Remember Richmond fawning over Jones' "swag" when he flipped to UT? Stranger things have happened.

I swear, sometimes I wonder if some people on here hope players go to other schools. It's really strange. I know Ray is a long shot, but he's obviously considering us and we have a chance. He hasn't committed to Bama yet, he may do it and probably will, but Butch has proven to be a good closer before. So we'll see.

Reactions: 5 people
I swear, sometimes I wonder if some people on here hope players go to other schools. It's really strange. I know Ray is a long shot, but he's obviously considering us and we have a chance. He hasn't committed to Bama yet, he may do it and probably will, but Butch has proven to be a good closer before. So we'll see.

Being able to say "I told you so!" Is what some of the posters on here live for.

Reactions: 9 people

I believe there are some, but I don't think folks like you and Butchy understand the bitter disappointment that some of us feel when we he undue hopes crushed. I have had it happen so many times as a Vol fan, I just can't take it anymore. You have no idea how bad I want Ray to be a Vol, but I realize the chances of that happening are almost zilch, so I don't see the point in heaping more bitterness on my Orange soul.

VN Store

Back