'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

And when we release 3* players to get higher rated players, it's a classless move by Butch. But it's ok for the other coaches to do it. Lol

And kids commit to reserve a spot but decommit when their "dream school" offers. Some play games and decommit at the last minute/on signing day leaving a school with no chance to fill that void. Nope...no problem with upgrading a class. Recruiting is a dirty business, but the knife cuts both ways. Dog eat dog. Gotta do what ya gotta do.

Reactions: 1 person
Why would a fan be scared of an opposing coach? If they are, maybe they should hand in their man card and go join a 'protest'

I honestly think some of our fans forget that football is just a sport and it's nothing personal. We're all human here. There's a lot more important things in coaches' lives besides football.

Drop tile ceiling looks like ass.

I was thinking the same thing. Looks like a high school locker room. I guess if you win as much as the bammers it doesn't matter. Can't wait for Ray to spurn the midget and come play on Rocky Top!

What a waste of resources recruiting this kid. A 5 star from Alabama with an offer from Alabama? Hahahahha

MichaelScottShutsdooronDunder-Mifflinguy_zps82023db0.gif

Reactions: 10 people
I honestly think some of our fans forget that football is just a sport and it's nothing personal. We're all human here. There's a lot more important things in coaches' lives besides football.

How important in your life is feeding your family? At the end of the day these guys are coaching for a paycheck. Based on what I know about humans and our need for food and shelter "football" can't be too low on their list of priorities.

Where are we with DL recruits?

"I think they have probably the best shot at Conliffe. I think they are in it for Ray more than anyone expected. I think South Carolina has the edge for Sterling."

- Hubbs

Reactions: 3 people
If we close with a Conliffe and Ray that will be huge. Won't be much complaining about the class from anybody anymore

"Alabama has bumped up their visit with LaBryan Ray to tomorrow. Saban was supposed to be there on Wednesday, but now it's Tuesday."

- Austin Price

"Alabama has bumped up their visit with LaBryan Ray to tomorrow. Saban was supposed to be there on Wednesday, but now it's Tuesday."

- Austin Price

Don't you typically want to be the last visit? Especially so soon after his OV? Is he trying to get him to commit? I would think you move it after CBJ. Let his OV "high" get him through CBJ visit and then close the deal.

Where are we with DL recruits?

"I think they have probably the best shot at Conliffe. I think they are in it for Ray more than anyone expected. I think South Carolina has the edge for Sterling."

- Hubbs
That's my take too. I think Ray likes UT a lot, but I still think he's going to Bama. Of course I hope so too, but I do hope y'all get Conliffe. I think he's a better SEC DL prospect than Sterling.

That's my take too. I think Ray likes UT a lot, but I still think he's going to Bama. Of course I hope so too, but I do hope y'all get Conliffe. I think he's a better SEC DL prospect than Sterling.

Tidal, with all due respect, y'all get enough 5 stars. We need our share

Reactions: 6 people
If we close with a Conliffe and Ray that will be huge. Won't be much complaining about the class from anybody anymore

I just don't see how we take two more DL without letting another go. As it is, if we sign all the committed guys, we will have 19. Even if McDaniel is out, 18 is too many there. 20 is insane.

I just don't see how we take two more DL without letting another go. As it is, if we sign all the committed guys, we will have 19. Even if McDaniel is out, 18 is too many there. 20 is insane.

Blue shirt a couple and, ta da

Blue shirt a couple and, ta da

Mmmkay.

My point is not how they fit into the class. It's that they're taking up other position spots. They still count against the 85 limit. And it's overkill on the DL. The guys aren't going to get enough playing time, and there will be transfers. Why not just sign a reasonable number there?

VN Store

Back