'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

I hope we can get Ray too guys but if we can get Sterling and/or Conliffe instead that would be ok with me too. Of course, Ray is the best player of the 3 but Conliffe isn't far behind him skillwise at DT.

I hope we can get Ray too guys but if we can get Sterling and/or Conliffe instead that would be ok with me too. Of course, Ray is the best player of the 3 but Conliffe isn't far behind him skillwise at DT.

Ray is a dynamic pass rusher at DE. We don't have that in this class. Need him

Ray is a dynamic pass rusher at DE. We don't have that in this class. Need him

Isn't that what I basically said there BassMaster in the first sentence of mine by saying I hope we can get him? :wink: I am looking at alternatives if Ray doesn't want to come to UT. And, that would be trying to get both Sterling & Conliffe.

Isn't that what I basically said there BassMaster in the first sentence of mine by saying I hope we can get him? :wink: I am looking at alternatives if Ray doesn't want to come to UT. And, that would be trying to get both Sterling & Conliffe.
Ray is a DE. Sterling and Concliffe will play inside I believe

Pick a hypothetical scenario:

A) Concliffe 100%, Ray 51%, Sterling 0%

B) Conclifde 100%, Sterling 100%, Ray 0%

Basically would you rather have Concliffe and a chance at Ray or Concliffe and Sterling, but no chance at Ray?

Basically would you rather have Concliffe and a chance at Ray or Concliffe and Sterling, but no chance at Ray?

A imo

Who is this Concliffe you speak of. Is he good?

Now McG you have to admit the post I replied to was, shall we say, a bit dramatic.. :)

That is what I was going for..nobody got it. I was being overwrought on purpose. But I am tired of disappointment for real. I just believe things when I see them now.

It's basically sounding liked from the posts here from Hubbs and Callahan have been told by someone Ray is going to be a Vol but they won't believe it till they see t because it's Bama and they want him. Don't blame them for being that way.

If by miracle we steal Ray, all I got to say about Walt Wells is PAY THAT MAN and never let him leave and get Mahoney the F out

Reactions: 3 people
It's basically sounding liked from the posts here from Hubbs and Callahan have been told by someone Ray is going to be a Vol but they won't believe it till they see t because it's Bama and they want him. Don't blame them for being that way.

If by miracle we steal Ray, all I got to say about Walt Wells is PAY THAT MAN and never let him leave and get Mahoney the F out

Number 1 Player Trey Smith from Tenn.
Number 1 player Labryan Ray from Alabama

End with Ray and this class is pretty solid IMO

Reactions: 5 people
If he does... show me another team with their home state #1 player is committed to them, and the #1 player in their biggest rival's state is committed to them as well. Y-U-G-E YUGE!!!!

Edit: Not to mention Ignont as well another big steal away from Bama

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back