'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

Butch stealing the #1 player in the state of Alabama would be a huge slap in the face to Saban.

Reactions: 1 person
UF trip is for a favor to Rumph. Butch, Strip, and the closer Thig, it's gonna be hard to say no.

Butch: What Jersey number you want?
Ray: #1.
Butch: I'll call and tell Kongbo he gotta let that #1 go.
Butch: Hey KB, it's Coach.
Kongbo: Hey Coach, just left a session with Rock, what's up?
Butch: You're not #1 no more. Ray wants it. You asked last year and KMac gave it to you. It's your turn to do the same.
Kongbo: Can I have 9?
Butch: 9? you can have any 9 except 99. :dance2::rock2:

Reactions: 7 people
TJ Moore was nearly 100% to us, he picked SC. Kongbo got a flood of Ole Miss CBs on NSD last year but still picked us. Guy who committed to Bama at UA game was 100% to Ohio State. They're wrong all the time. Ray has been quiet about his recruitment. He may go to Bama, but it seems these CBs are mostly because he lives in Bama and Saban wants him and not because he has told someone
There are exceptions to every rule. It would be an absolute shock if he picled UT.

It is a big deal he didn't commit with Saban there.... We need to watch what Alabama does in the next couple days as far as their focus and that will tell where Ray will be headed.

Reactions: 2 people
"Trey Smith is working Ray hard. They share a common bond of losing their mothers too soon. Really have become good friends."

- Austin Price

Reactions: 21 people
That is what I was going for..nobody got it. I was being overwrought on purpose. But I am tired of disappointment for real. I just believe things when I see them now.

I have faith in God but when it comes to humans (most anyway), I'm with you, I believe when I see it...

I doubt Ray is going to give any hints before NSD to anyone, maybe not even the HC of the school he chooses.

I doubt Ray is going to give any hints before NSD to anyone, maybe not even the HC of the school he chooses.

This is possible too IMO. He's been tight lipped through the whole process. I have high hopes of him being a Vol and think we are definitely in it, but I'm not going to get excited until I see an LOI come across the fax. Will be hard to pull him from Bama.

VN Store

Back