'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

"Trey Smith is working Ray hard. They share a common bond of losing their mothers too soon. Really have become good friends."

- Austin Price

That's a good angle, and also Trey can talk about the reason why he didn't go to Bama and what an impact he could have at UT. At Bama he could be good, but at UT he could also be good while he becomes the next Vol Legend on the DL. Joining the likes of Little, Haynesworth, Big John, Adkins, White and the newest and our most recent Legend Barnett.

Reactions: 2 people
If Ray commits to the vols. Would that big the biggest upset of Crystal ball history ?

I have no idea where he goes. But what I am preparing for are the posters who, if he goes to Bama, start up the Butch sucks mantra. Having us in this race to the end is huge.

Reactions: 8 people
Nope.

I get nervous during close FB games, but not over what school a kid picks.

If he chooses UT, I'll wish him well, except for when he lines up vs Bama.

You've been here since 2009. You know ^^this is not the VN way. I may need to speak to Freak about revoking your posting privileges.

I have no idea where he goes. But what I am preparing for are the posters who, if he goes to Bama, start up the Butch sucks mantra. Having us in this race to the end is huge.

Won't be many. It's understandable losing best player in Bammer to bammer. CBJ has lost his fair share of cruiting battles this yr with high quality guys we thought we were going to get.

I wonder if our new Strength and Conditioning coach (Rock) might have any influence on his decision to come to Tennessee?

We are now battling the Clemsons OSU FSU and Bama for recruits. Tougher wins than before butch battles. Just glad we are on radar of better talent.

Reactions: 1 person
I've wondered that myself? Would he be a olb at bama?

During the allstar game a couple of weeks ago, he spent a large amount of time playing inside at tackle on the DL. There has been speculation that because of his frame, he might be a candidate to pack on 25 - 30 pounds and move inside. Much like we did with Kongbo in 2016.

Very very long shot still but if it happens and he is a Vol.... Fire Butch immediately.

Then hire Walt Wells as head Coach.

Don't know if they will pull the Butch sucks card but at the very least there will be a long list of naysayers telling us we were never in this thing! Ray played us from the beginning and we were so gullible to buy into that crap!

They will be the only ones on this board happy just so they can tell us how stupid we were for even thinking it was a possibility..

Reactions: 5 people
Nope.

I get nervous during close FB games, but not over what school a kid picks.

If he chooses UT, I'll wish him well, except for when he lines up vs Bama.

Calling it, "B.S." Tidal you've been hanging out on our board for the last month because you were nervous. You came here because your back channel wasn't able to produce any intel on Ray. You thought we'd have the inside scoop on Ray, so you've perched yourself here.

Coming terms with the probability he isn't Bama bound, doesn't mean you are not nervous. Just shows you got a grip on reality.

Calling it, "B.S." Tidal you've been hanging out on our board for the last month because you were nervous. You came here because your back channel wasn't able to produce any intel on Ray. You thought we'd have the inside scoop on Ray, so you've perched yourself here.

Coming terms with the probability he isn't Bama bound, doesn't mean you are not nervous. Just shows you got a grip on reality.
My son has been coaching Ray at James Clemons HS for four years and Ray won't even tell him or his HC much of anything. Since they have no inside scoop, I seriously doubt that I'll find any on what Ray is feeling on this or any other recruiting board or web site. I'm not nervous at all about Ray. I'm very confident he will go to Bama. I could be wrong, but if so, I won't lose one wink of sleep over it.

My son has been coaching Ray at James Clemons HS for four years and Ray won't even tell him or his HC much of anything. Since they have no inside scoop, I seriously doubt that I'll find any on what Ray is feeling on this or any other recruiting board or web site. I'm not nervous at all about Ray. I'm very confident he will go to Bama. I could be wrong, but if so, I won't lose one wink of sleep over it.

But you obviously care or you wouldn't be in this thread so much.

TS has been nothing but respectful on here. Not sure why we are giving him grief.

Reactions: 12 people

VN Store

Back