'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

giphy.gif

He gone crew checking in

You just keep bringing that inside heat!

Attachments

• Inside MAn.jpg
    Inside MAn.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: 3 people
"We continue to hear LaBryan Ray will make an official visit in January (a month that's likely going to be very busy). Alabama and Florida are the other schools heavily in the mix there. Ray has acknowledged he was a Bama fan as a kid, but has said that won't play a factor in his decision.

However, he is high priority for the Tide. Remember he saw the Vols play Florida and Georgia this season. At the very least, some close to Tennessee feel the Vols have more of a chance than some people are giving them."

- VQ

Reactions: 2 people
"We continue to hear LaBryan Ray will make an official visit in January (a month that's likely going to be very busy). Alabama and Florida are the other schools heavily in the mix there. Ray has acknowledged he was a Bama fan as a kid, but has said that won't play a factor in his decision.

However, he is high priority for the Tide. Remember he saw the Vols play Florida and Georgia this season. At the very least, some close to Tennessee feel the Vols have more of a chance than some people are giving them."

- VQ

Would be huge. We desperately need a guy like him in this class

Would be huge. We desperately need a guy like him in this class

I think we would have an easier shot at top guys like this if the media would play up Barnett as much as they do Garrett and Allen. I don't know about anyone else but I haven't heard one mention, outside of VN, about Barnett being the first SEC player with double digit sacks 3 years straight.

Reactions: 1 person
I think we would have an easier shot at top guys like this if the media would play up Barnett as much as they do Garrett and Allen. I don't know about anyone else but I haven't heard one mention, outside of VN, about Barnett being the first SEC player with double digit sacks 3 years straight.

Me either. Vols are the only people reporting that. If that were Garrett or Allen, it would be all day on finebaum and all over ESPN

Me either. Vols are the only people reporting that. If that were Garrett or Allen, it would be all day on finebaum and all over ESPN

I hate that for him too. He's a once in a generation talent and gets practically no credit for his accomplishments outside of VN.

Reactions: 2 people
We have to get a de in this class. Who is our best chance? VQ said Butler would be a DT

We have to get a de in this class. Who is our best chance? VQ said Butler would be a DT

Elijah Conliffe
Brad Johnson
Deron Irving-Bey
JUCO Michael Clemons
Joshua Paschal
Jordan Wright
Ryan Thaxton
JUCO Isaiah Buggs
Cortez Alston
Matthew Butler
Bryan Jones
Justin Thomas

Those are probably our most legitimate chances at DE for 2017. Mixes of 3* & 4* recruits. Of course, we're not going to get all of these guys but a couple or 3 isn't out of the question.

We have a total of 40 DL that we're recruiting or at least have on our radar for 2017. That's a mixture of DE's & DT's. BTW, I've heard it's still up in the air on Butler whether he will be a DE or DT.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back