'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

Hopefully our boy Ignont was talking about Ray when he mentioned a player close to committing for the Vols.

Probably not though as it seems like he'll take it closer to signing day.

Eh, I won't. He's proven this year to be fools gold. If we don't see major improvement in game management and play calling next year he needs a git shirt of his own. Butch is Rocky Top's Ron Zook right now.

So that means Derek Dooley is our Spurrier?

giphy.gif

Reactions: 16 people
The ball boy in this is a guy from our hometown. He is a really good kid and played ball at a fairly high level in high school. I know he has been joked with that this was his 10 seconds of fame in college.

Looks like he is about to collapse there at the end.

Eh, I won't. He's proven this year to be fools gold. If we don't see major improvement in game management and play calling next year he needs a git shirt of his own. Butch is Rocky Top's Ron Zook right now.

Just out of curiosity, were you ever on board?

If he doesn't go to Bama he will go to Tennessee

I've been wondering why he hasn't committed to bama already in the first place. I thought a highly regarded guy from AL like Ray would have just pledged already if both parties were interested.

I've been wondering why he hasn't committed to bama already in the first place. I thought a highly regarded guy from AL like Ray would have just pledged already if both parties were interested.

He might not want to sit behind all those 5 stars along their d-line for 2 years.

We can offer more immediate playing time.

VN Store

Back