'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

Met Rock Guluckson today. He was nice. Asked him if we were getting Ray & he just smiled and laughed and said he didn't know. I asked him if he were a betting man which would he go & again he laughed and said he wished he knew but he didn't have any idea.

Wish I was "close to rock" but no go.

Reactions: 2 people
Met Rock Guluckson today. He was nice. Asked him if we were getting Ray & he just smiled and laughed and said he didn't know. I asked him if he were a betting man which would he go & again he laughed and said he wished he knew but he didn't have any idea.

Wish I was "close to rock" but no go.

Ray is a fantasy. No way he leaves bama for UT.

Reactions: 2 people
You know they are talking about him going there with his son to see te campus right?
Oh, looks like I misunderstood. I thought he was talking about where Ray's dad attended college for himself. So, he was talking about LaBryan's dad going with him on visits, right?

I suppose anything is "possible"....except this. No chance in he!! he comes to UT.

Saying it again doesn't make it right. You're still wrong. If I had to bet money on it? Sure, I'd pick Bama. But to say there's no chance is just ignorant and wrong.

Reactions: 5 people
Oh, looks like I misunderstood. I thought he was talking about where Ray's dad attended college for himself. So, he was talking about LaBryan's dad going with him on visits, right?

That's correct, his father didn't go on the OV this weekend because UF isn't a serious contender for his son. VQ mods talked about it today on the podcast. They said the main reason for the trip still was because some family members had plane tickets booked in advance awhile ago, it's like a small vacation for Ray's family.

Reactions: 1 person
That's correct, his father didn't go on the OV this weekend because UF isn't a serious contender for his son. VQ mods talked about it today on the podcast. They said the main reason for the trip still was because some family members had plane tickets booked in advance awhile ago, it's like a small vacation for Ray's family.

Did he go to both UT and bama

You think he's going to be a Vol?

From what I heard.... Yes. I don't think that it would last this long without a commitment to Bama if not.... It seems everyone presumes bama because it sounds logical but from what I have heard it seems Vols have a very very good chance to get him... And I would bet on a in home visit with pretty much all your staff as a last impression would do enough to sway him if he wasn't already but based on what I heard it was a Vol lean before then.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back