'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

Maybe I'm minority here but I feel there's mor need at dt than de. We really need conliffe and Ray both to sure up our dlines our roster takes a major upgrade with both them in the fold. These guys will even out our depth chart with the elite teams of sec

The key with Ray is that like Kongbo, he has the frame to support another 25 or 30 lbs and be a DT. Some think his best position might be DT. I know he practiced there at the all American bowl.

Ray is going to Florida and will recruit Conliffe to UT. They'll both sign on Wednesday with UT and one of the receivers will be let go due to grades.

Best case scenario?

Make some of you happy?

Reactions: 3 people
Ray is going to Florida and will recruit Conliffe to UT. They'll both sign on Wednesday with UT and one of the receivers will be let go due to grades.

Best case scenario?

Make some of you happy?

Wish that would be true but conliffe is in Louisville Kentucky this weekend.

I'm guessing they are saying pretty much the same thing, just saying it through fewer teeth.

9H7xfUY.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
I think he was implying we live for speculation. Nothing against you.
I should've been more clear.

I was refering to recruiting reporters and message board "insiders" not VN posters in general.

Posters sharing info and speculating about what he may decide is what this board and thread are for.

Brice said that Florida on the rise for Ray...he really seems to like Randy Shannon

He quoted them as his leader at the all star games. I think he's just trying to create drama before he announces for Bama since everyone has him as a Bama lock

Sounds unlikely that we get Conliffe due to numbers

Look we better make room blue shirt or gray shirt or if you have to let one go don't like to see a player getting told to look elsewhere this late in recruiting but it happens everyday so Coach has to do what is best for the program you got to hurt a few feeling along the way to compete these days so do what it takes to make room for him and i think Ray is just leading us on wanting little nick to come to the house where he can have his 5 minutes of fame dont blame him you can only do this once.:thud:

👀👀👀👀
Don't worry Indiana, it's not happening, I have no inside knowledge or optimism. 🔪🌈🌫
Carry on
So a few people feel confident?

So what? lol I'm not saying he won't commit here but y'all get hyped up over nothing.

People felt confident about Lambert, Corker, TJ Moore, Derrick Brown, Tee Higgins, Cam Akers, Gibbs, just to name a few.

Remember the Cam Akers thread after seeing the video of coach G and Akers' mother? Everyone was sold. Even one of GFW sources didn't pan out on Akers.

After getting spurned on so many occasions, some of us have learned our lessons. I hope he commits here, but I'm not sure how much weight an update during clickbait season has. Should be interesting.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back