'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

From what I heard.... Yes. I don't think that it would last this long without a commitment to Bama if not.... It seems everyone presumes bama because it sounds logical but from what I have heard it seems Vols have a very very good chance to get him... And I would bet on a in home visit with pretty much all your staff as a last impression would do enough to sway him if he wasn't already but based on what I heard it was a Vol lean before then.

Who did you hear this from?

From what I heard.... Yes. I don't think that it would last this long without a commitment to Bama if not.... It seems everyone presumes bama because it sounds logical but from what I have heard it seems Vols have a very very good chance to get him... And I would bet on a in home visit with pretty much all your staff as a last impression would do enough to sway him if he wasn't already but based on what I heard it was a Vol lean before then.

Fantastic. I sure hope you're right. How do you know the family?

What if Ray told the UT staff he was coming last night and that's why they let Conliffe go?

It's possible, right?

It's possible but I think Conliffe lost his spot to Palmer the other day after the staff pushed him for a commitment and he wasn't ready.

I thought about this also but didn't want to give an opening to the No Way In Hell He Comes Here people!
However this thought crossed my mind too..

What happens to those people when it does happen? Do they shrivel up and die? Do they melt into a puddle? Does the truth drive them to insanity? Or worst of all, do they admit they were wrong!?!?

Reactions: 6 people
What happens to those people when it does happen? Do they shrivel up and die? Do they melt into a puddle? Does the truth drive them to insanity? Or worst of all, do they admit they were wrong!?!?

They won't post again in this thread. However if he chooses Bama they'll be in here posting over and over and over and over.

Reactions: 7 people
Butch seems to always pull one surprise, potential superstar recruit out his a$$, every year. This year it's going to be the 5star DE out of Bama's backyard, LaBryan "The Lion" Ray.

LaBryan "The Lion" will be eating SEC QBs like they are an old, young, sick or Hurts Impala

Reactions: 2 people

No, they just come up with excuses or rationalize it away. Then they'll move on to the next thing to insult CBJ and UT about.

Reactions: 5 people
Butch seems to always pull one surprise, potential superstar recruit out his a$$, every year. This year it's going to be the 5star DE out of Bama's backyard, LaBryan "The Lion" Ray.

LaBryan "The Lion" will be eating SEC QBs like they are an old, young, sick or Hurts Impala

I like it

They wait about 12 hours and then go back to beating their other dead horses.

Reactions: 2 people
SIAP but it's interesting that LaBryan and the Gaddy bros are all visiting Florida this wknd. Gotta think those two might have a few negative things to say about UT.

SIAP but it's interesting that LaBryan and the Gaddy bros are all visiting Florida this wknd. Gotta think those two might have a few negative things to say about UT.

Like what? That UT wasn't able to get them admitted because they didn't take grades seriously? Can't blame UT for that.

Reactions: 5 people
Yall are funny thinking we get Ray over bama. Lolz. When was the last time we beat bama head to head for a 5 star player they actually wanted that wasnt from the state of Tennessee or a legacy?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back