'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

There a lot of ins, lot of outs, lot of what have yous man. I think they really want Conliffe. I think they also really like Palmer. Palmer decided to pull the trigger were they going to tell him no? You guys say one in the hand is better then say we should wait...

I don't think palmer is nearly the same as talking conliffe as a bird in the hand. He's another marginal talent in a class full of them

Not sure putting our eggs in this basket are wise. Conliffe is plenty good and getting left at the altar with this one on NSD would be a disaster if we hand deliver Conliffe to the Crocs.

LOL! What a troll! In a couple of other threads you are arguing that we should have waited on Conliffe and Etienne to make their decisions, instead of pushing for a commitment. Now, you are in here saying we shouldn't wait on Ray to make his decision, and go ahead and take Conliffe instead.

Reactions: 7 people
LOL! What a troll! In a couple of other threads you are arguing that we should have waited on Conliffe and Etienne to make their decisions, instead of pushing for a commitment. Now, you are in here saying we shouldn't wait on Ray to make his decision, and go ahead and take Conliffe instead.

Read man read. I am not saying we shouldn't wait on Ray. I am saying we never should have filled up so we had to pressure players like conliffe.

Reactions: 1 person

Yup, it's whichever way the wind blows for Bruin...as long as that position paints the coaching staff and/or program in a bad light.

Reactions: 2 people
Taking Palmer seems like the mistake. Because I don't think he will play this fall and you could add a kid in 2018 who could have an impact by the same time palmer does.

We still aren't in a position to play the waiting game for Conliffe while standing flat footed. At this point I look at it as the class being complete and we are looking to add a bonus in Ray or Conliffe.

Reactions: 2 people
Taking Palmer seems like the mistake. Because I don't think he will play this fall and you could add a kid in 2018 who could have an impact by the same time palmer does.

We still aren't in a position to play the waiting game for Conliffe while standing flat footed. At this point I look at it as the class being complete and we are looking to add a bonus in Ray or Conliffe.

Troll

Read man read. I am not saying we shouldn't wait on Ray. I am saying we never should have filled up so we had to pressure players like conliffe.

Conliffe isn't good enough to be a true signing day announcement. We may lead for him but he's waiting for something else. It's obvious.

Conliffe isn't good enough to be a true signing day announcement. We may lead for him but he's waiting for something else. It's obvious.

He's waiting for Bama to give him the green light. Which I think they'll do if Ray picks UT. He might find himself at UF if he waits until NSD.

This kid has a great head on his shoulders. Would love to see him in Orange, but if he decides to go somewhere else I hope he does well except when against the Vols. We need more kids like Mr. LaBryan Ray.

On the 247 Podcast yesterday, Calloused Hand said that Murphy, Fant, and Jones all have academic hurdles to overcome - that's why they took a commit from Palmer and are still wanting to add Pouncey if they can sway him. But they will still make room for DLs

He's waiting for Bama to give him the green light. Which I think they'll do if Ray picks UT. He might find himself at UF if he waits until NSD.

Agree. We are the fall back for him and he's willing to miss out on coming here just to have a shot at Bama. If I'm UT I'm not banking on this kid coming here.

That's why palmer is a commit and we are going hard after labryan ray. Ray is the goods anyway. That's the guy we need.

Agree. We are the fall back for him and he's willing to miss out on coming here just to have a shot at Bama. If I'm UT I'm not banking on this kid coming here.

That's why palmer is a commit and we are going hard after labryan ray. Ray is the goods anyway. That's the guy we need.

Very few think that conliffe is Even an option at Bama anymore. From what I have read it takes a number of recruits saying no to Saban and not just Ray. The odds of him ending up at Florida are way higher than Bama now. Hard to let that happen IMO.

On the 247 Podcast yesterday, Calloused Hand said that Murphy, Fant, and Jones all have academic hurdles to overcome - that's why they took a commit from Palmer and are still wanting to add Pouncey if they can sway him. But they will still make room for DLs

I hope you mean Callahan, LOL. I would have to wonder how his hands got so calloused :)

Very few think that conliffe is Even an option at Bama anymore. From what I have read it takes a number of recruits saying no to Saban and not just Ray. The odds of him ending up at Florida are way higher than Bama now. Hard to let that happen IMO.

It would sting a lot to lose both of them. You can never have enough DL.

Maybe I'm minority here but I feel there's mor need at dt than de. We really need conliffe and Ray both to sure up our dlines our roster takes a major upgrade with both them in the fold. These guys will even out our depth chart with the elite teams of sec

Maybe I'm minority here but I feel there's mor need at dt than de. We really need conliffe and Ray both to sure up our dlines our roster takes a major upgrade with both them in the fold. These guys will even out our depth chart with the elite teams of sec

I agree. We have been very thin and unproductive at the DL position for a few years now. I think about the Coach Smith and Timmy Jernigan visit. We thought we had him flipped or either a very good chance, but he still went to FSU. We've improved, but the depth and production isn't Haynesworth and Henderson good.

VN Store

Back