'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

Can't beat bammer on the field.but boy we can give em a scare days before NSD. I will be glad when the loser standard vanishes lol

It's coming. Nobody beats this school 12 years in a row. We smacked Florida right in the mouth and made belts out of them when they tried to. They're next. Hope it's in their house, too.

IMG_0828.JPG

Reactions: 3 people
He can't recruit worth a crap for his program. He's better recruiting for others?

Apparently he can't evaluate talent. Recruits from the state of Florida say he waited until a ratings bump and/or other big time offers before offering a scholarship. By then, relationships were built elsewhere, and it was too late. Another recruiting class like this one (barring a surprising flurry finish) will set them back for years.

Here is the biggest problem that I have with the "realists." First, I think that they're so miserable that they cannot fathom why anybody could be optimistic about anything and, thus, come in here and laugh at people for daring to hope that we get a stud like Ray. Then, the only thing that they actually hope for is not that they get surprised and we get the commit that we were not expected to; instead, they hope that the kid goes elsewhere, just like they always "knew" he would, just so they can come back in here and laugh some more. It is the fact that they would rather be right so that they can laugh at the rest of us than be wrong for the good of our football program.

Reactions: 13 people
Here is the biggest problem that I have with the "realists." First, I think that they're so miserable that they cannot fathom why anybody could be optimistic about anything and, thus, come in here and laugh at people for daring to hope that we get a stud like Ray. Then, the only thing that they actually hope for is not that they get surprised and we get the commit that we were not expected to; instead, they hope that the kid goes elsewhere, just like they always "knew" he would, just so they can come back in here and laugh some more. It is the fact that they would rather be right so that they can laugh at the rest of us than be wrong for the good of our football program.

I consider myself a realist. Bama has kicked our butt for a long time. Saban is a great coach. The difference is I hope for the Vol's to beat them and for bama to fail and take no joy when they kill us in anything. These morons are not real fans or they actually are so miserable in so many things in life, they are flat out mentally disturbed. Otherwise, they are trolls and fans of other teams. Only other explanation is they enjoy messing with people and have such a miserable life that they spend so much time doing this crap on an anonymous board. Get a job or take up golf or some other hobbies.

Reactions: 4 people
Let's not feed the trolls, guys.

LaBryan is clearly very interested in the VOLS. Would be a yuge pull, seeing as how he is from Alabama, a priority for Saban, and a 5* at a position of need.

Would be nice to keep those elite DEs coming year in and year out too. Set up an NFL pipeline at one of the premiere positions in the NFL.

Let's not feed the trolls, guys.

LaBryan is clearly very interested in the VOLS. Would be a yuge pull, seeing as how he is from Alabama, a priority for Saban, and a 5* at a position of need.

Would be nice to keep those elite DEs coming year in and year out too. Set up an NFL pipeline at one of the premiere positions in the NFL.

I think the odds are stacked against us on Ray, but as long as there's a chance, I'm rooting for it to happen.

I think the word troll gets thrown around a lot but honestly always believed that "#1fan" was. Only thing more obvious would be choosing the name "notatrollhonest". His comments have always gone way past just disliking a coach.

Jbr, not sure. Just assumed he was disgruntled with the staff and kind of scrolled passed his comments. But I guess it could stand for "just Bama reppin". :)

I think the odds are stacked against us on Ray, but as long as there's a chance, I'm rooting for it to happen.

I think the word troll gets thrown around a lot but honestly always believed that "#1fan" was. Only thing more obvious would be choosing the name "notatrollhonest". His comments have always gone way past just disliking a coach.

Jbr, not sure. Just assumed he was disgruntled with the staff and kind of scrolled passed his comments. But I guess it could stand for "just Bama reppin". :)

Fwiw the term "moving the goalposts" has worn out its welcome on here too.

I consider myself a realist. Bama has kicked our butt for a long time. Saban is a great coach. The difference is I hope for the Vol's to beat them and for bama to fail and take no joy when they kill us in anything. These morons are not real fans or they actually are so miserable in so many things in life, they are flat out mentally disturbed. Otherwise, they are trolls and fans of other teams. Only other explanation is they enjoy messing with people and have such a miserable life that they spend so much time doing this crap on an anonymous board. Get a job or take up golf or some other hobbies.

I don't always agree with you, but I have never doubted your loyalty to the program.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back