'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

So Kongbo wasn't a head case with very little production this past year? You blindunteers are hopeless. Look you must consider the context of this discussion. See someone said we beat Saban out for Kongno... I simply said Saban cooled on Kongnope because he saw traits of a draaama queen. And whata you know he's hanging up his fifa cleats mid year.

And those doubting my allegiance tonthe Vol are the real trolls. How dare you, I'm a Vol for life and a fan for life. In fact, I'm UT's#1Fan... the un says it all. Read it and weap. Check the stats

You didn't say Saban cooled on Kongbo you said he "ran" from him. Which isn't true either. At 6'5 240 ish at the time of recruiting him Saban essentially didn't think he was big enough. So yes, he cooled on him. Then Kongbo put on 30 lbs and is a man-child. Did he have the most productive season of football, playing in his third year of ever playing the sport, in the most competitive conference in college football, playing out of his natural position? No, he did not. But he had a presence, and improved game to game. Head case? Why, because everyone freaked out about a twitter picture of some cleats? Give me a *****in break.

Oh and btw you spelled weap wrong. It's weep.

Reactions: 10 people
Im relaxed as can be mane. I spoke up for me...relaxed though :)

I didn't take up for or bash UT players. I dunno how I got involved there.

Now I was wrong for jumping in and saying ppl had a loser mentality. My apologies.
iu

Reactions: 3 people
Old Rhea County boy that my FIL coached against in baseball back when Andy was a kid. I saw the Vandy loss coming because they had played well against Florida and Georgia and our D was so done especially at DT. That game scared me and when we had the turnover on the Dobbs fumble, I knew we needed some breaks. The way Jones handled meeting the press after the game was horrible and infuriated me. I said as much and that is not nega. The SC game should never had happened. If what we think happened with Hurd did happened, he should've sent his tail to the locker room and ran him out of town on a rail. Do we win if he does that? I don't know but we should've never loss that game. If Dobbs is so tired that he can't play because of school then let him sit a few plays and watch what was going on in the game and reset and go back in. That is not a benching but it is coaching. I have seen Paul Johnson do that and it helps his starter Thomas tremendously to take a break and watch the D from the sideline. I hated kicking the dang FG against OK and yelled about it at the game. Those are discussions and being critical because you can point out mistakes by even the greatest coaches. They are human and not perfect. You don't have to like CBJ but I would highly doubt that you would be upset if he somehow went out and beat Bama and won the SEC next year. You would love it. The real NEGA Vol would have something bad to say about it regardless BECAUSE they would rather be right and that is not a true fan or perhaps they are really a bammer fan. If not the latter but the former, then they are just plain MORE weird than the rest of us who post here. You say something good about the program. It does not make you a pumper. You say something critical, you are not a nega. However, when you are an azz wipe, then you are just something it is better to crap on and flush down the toilet.
I meant I was a kid when I started paying attn to Andy Kelly and the Vols.
I wanted CBJ fired at halftime of FL and was going crazy 2nd half. But ppl were criticizing and lost faith in CBJ and was being bashed. From how I've seen CBJ and Co. blow winning the East last 2 yrs...trusting only what I've seen I believe he peaked. Cruiting has taken a dip. My high standard with the Vols smh lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I wanted CBJ fired at halftime of FL and was going crazy 2nd half. But ppl were criticizing and lost faith in CBJ and was being bashed. From how I've seen CBJ and Co. blow winning the East last 2 yrs...trusting only what I've seen I believe he peaked. Cruiting has taken a dip. My high standard with the Vols smh lol

I disagree.. I'm not sold on butch yet and we lost 2 games late in the year that we shouldn't have lost, but I'm not ready to give up on him or on the Vols.. Every year is different, as every team is different. I'm optimistic for the future

Reactions: 6 people

I am beginning to doubt that I am getting my point across to you. Just because I quote you doesn't mean the whole post is accusing YOU. It is more in general about the board and some posters. It is actually OK for you to lose faith in Jones getting us to where we all want UT to be. It is ok to be critical such as the dip in recruiting and losing to SC which cost us dearly. I just today was critical of that. What is not acceptable is for a perfect example is what you see UT#1 posting. I hope regardless of how you feel about the coach and some decisions that you can also see some of what has been good that he has done. Has he peaked? Maybe he has. However, maybe he has not. Regardless where anyone stands on this today, a real fan THINKING RATIONALLY, would hope that he has not and will do great things because that is what would be best for the program of which we are fans. Does that make it clearer for you? And that is not me being snarly.

Reactions: 2 people
I disagree.. I'm not sold on butch yet and we lost 2 games late in the year that we shouldn't have lost, but I'm not ready to give up on him or on the Vols.. Every year is different, as every team is different. I'm optimistic for the future

This guy gets what the Rock is trying to cook here. Exactly what I am trying to convey.

Thank you Mr. Blackburn. :hi:

No he's just a child.

Typical. I bring the facts and yall resort to name calling and he's not a voling... classic volSJWs. That's cool, predictable, but cool nevertheless. Just tryin to invoke some reality up in this motha. But you all can live in your volubble.

You didn't say Saban cooled on Kongbo you said he "ran" from him. Which isn't true either. At 6'5 240 ish at the time of recruiting him Saban essentially didn't think he was big enough. So yes, he cooled on him. Then Kongbo put on 30 lbs and is a man-child. Did he have the most productive season of football, playing in his third year of ever playing the sport, in the most competitive conference in college football, playing out of his natural position? No, he did not. But he had a presence, and improved game to game. Head case? Why, because everyone freaked out about a twitter picture of some cleats? Give me a *****in break.

Weak start but you finished strong.

Completely uninteresting side note.
The girl who plays Amy, used to be the star of an 80's comedy show called Blossom.

But back to Ray. For the most optimistic people, how strong of a chance do you honestly believe we have? 60/40? 50/50 or what?

Semi-interesting extended side-note: she breastfed her children until they were 4 and lets her kids sleep in her bed. Strangely, she's no longer married.

Oh, and to your question, 50/50 for me. :) What say you?

Semi-interesting extended side-note: she breastfed her children until they were 4 and lets her kids sleep in her bed. Strangely, she's no longer married.

Oh, and to your question, 50/50 for me. :) What say you?

Wow, your side note trumped mine by a mile. I never even watched Blossom, just read a headline. Ironic the girl who played blossom did not allow her children to do so :)

I have it at 30/70 against us. But on the bright side, that's about the same odds I gave Kelly coming in and being a more productive back then Hurd.
The foosball can be unpredictable.

Typical. I bring the facts and yall resort to name calling and he's not a voling... classic volSJWs. That's cool, predictable, but cool nevertheless. Just tryin to invoke some reality up in this motha. But you all can live in your volubble.

Ha.
It's like a Tuscaloosa Vanilla Ice.
U.b.u man and word to your motha

I respect your reply

Misspelling=obvious Bama Grad.

Oh its on now. Meet me at bobs steak and chop house, your treat.

My wife's company Christmas party was held at the one located at the Shops of Legacy. I haven't been able to eat a lot at on sitting in many a moon, but on THAT NIGHT my friend? I represented! Ate this Texas Kobe monstrosity and EVERYTHING else they brought out...lobster bisque,dessert et al along with multiple Tennessee Peach drinks. No meat sweats and didn't even go to the bathroom. :aggressive: THAT is the man you're challenging.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: 4 people
You are the worlds worst UT fan trashing real fans for supporting the team and hoping they land a big recruit they have a legitimate chance to land. It's like you want Tennessee to fail, and it's sad really.

Because I don't think we get Ray, that's on par with me wanting my vols to fail? Overreact much?

Because I don't think we get Ray, that's on par with me wanting my vols to fail? Overreact much?

No because you're acting like you want our entire team to fail! Also you're trashing people for their opinion and hope that we are getting him! Meanwhile you're over here on your high horse thinking you can do no wrong.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back