'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

I don't always agree with you, but I have never doubted your loyalty to the program.

Meh. I don't think I've used it but it's never bothered me that much. Only because the correct verbiage of
" you keep changing the objectives for us to meet the requirements" seems so Big Bang Theory.

Meh. I don't think I've used it but it's never bothered me that much. Only because the correct verbiage of
" you keep changing the objectives for us to meet the requirements" seems so Big Bang Theory.

Well anytime we can avoid reference to that atrocious program is a win.

Apparently he can't evaluate talent. Recruits from the state of Florida say he waited until a ratings bump and/or other big time offers before offering a scholarship. By then, relationships were built elsewhere, and it was too late. Another recruiting class like this one (barring a surprising flurry finish) will set them back for years.

HG and I had a longstanding discourse about his basic ole to Sheriron Jones after he decommitted. Hialeah desperately latched on to Mac's "doesn't fit our system" but Florida offered JG and SIGNED Feliepe Franks...so what KIND OF SYSTEM?

I don't always agree with you, but I have never doubted your loyalty to the program.

We will always not agree with others 100 percent. I like Big Ziti and he and I are in a thread where I think Byrd needs to be at CB and he thinks WR. That is discussion and is fun and makes neither of us a troll just because we don't agree. I can think CBJ screwed something up and you may not. That is normal and civil discussion. People who are trolls are not such because they do not think everything is great. They don't see good in anything. I don't doubt your loyalty or others who may not agree on everything with me. However, it is obvious for the most part who they are. TS is a tide fan and HG is a gator fan but you can actually discuss football with them and I hate both teams they root for. The problem are the ones who call out pumpers when they themselves never say one good thing about Tennessee. Like I mentioned in the other post, hate CBJ all you want but if you want him to change some things then hope he does and I HOPE but do not KNOW that he will get us to SEC Champions level. I do not want him fired now because that won't work IMO either. But I will NOT see some of the positives and HOPE that he gets it done. If he can get it done, it will be so much better for the true Tennessee fans who just want to win.

If he fails, we will have a new coach within the next three years. Would be best that he succeeds and i am happy we have had no one arrested recently for armed robbery with a water gun. Dang, there we go sunshine pumping again.

Reactions: 5 people
it does have Kelly Cuoco (sp?) going for it.

Completely uninteresting side note.
The girl who plays Amy, used to be the star of an 80's comedy show called Blossom.

But back to Ray. For the most optimistic people, how strong of a chance do you honestly believe we have? 60/40? 50/50 or what?

We will always not agree with others 100 percent. I like Big Ziti and he and I are in a thread where I think Byrd needs to be at CB and he thinks WR. That is discussion and is fun and makes neither of us a troll just because we don't agree. I can think CBJ screwed something up and you may not. That is normal and civil discussion. People who are trolls are not such because they do not think everything is great. They don't see good in anything. I don't doubt your loyalty or others who may not agree on everything with me. However, it is obvious for the most part who they are. TS is a tide fan and HG is a gator fan but you can actually discuss football with them and I hate both teams they root for. The problem are the ones who call out pumpers when they themselves never say one good thing about Tennessee. Like I mentioned in the other post, hate CBJ all you want but if you want him to change some things then hope he does and I HOPE but do not KNOW that he will get us to SEC Champions level. I do not want him fired now because that won't work IMO either. But I will NOT see some of the positives and HOPE that he gets it done. If he can get it done, it will be so much better for the true Tennessee fans who just want to win.

If he fails, we will have a new coach within the next three years. Would be best that he succeeds and i am happy we have had no one arrested recently for armed robbery with a water gun. Dang, there we go sunshine pumping again.

Very well said. Those good discussions make this board worthwhile. I tend to over-react sometimes, to a lot of the negative stuff, but there is so much of it sometimes, it can be tough not to.

I think the odds are stacked against us on Ray, but as long as there's a chance, I'm rooting for it to happen.

I think the word troll gets thrown around a lot but honestly always believed that "#1fan" was. Only thing more obvious would be choosing the name "notatrollhonest". His comments have always gone way past just disliking a coach.

Jbr, not sure. Just assumed he was disgruntled with the staff and kind of scrolled passed his comments. But I guess it could stand for "just Bama reppin". :)

Im UT fan since I picked it up as a kid during Andy Kellys day. Not a fan of head coach....as the HC. During the last 2 seasons losing games.we should have won us "negas" would get bashed for criticism. We see mainly coaching malpractice. High standard with me for UT football. Cruiting is kind of slowly going backwards. That is jut my opinion. Ppl dont have to agree. But I will say the biggest problem started above CBJ. Hopefully that will get fixed.

Oh and I hope bammer losses every game

Reactions: 1 person
Im UT fan since I picked it up as a kid during Andy Kellys day. Not a fan of head coach....as the HC. During the last 2 seasons losing games.we should have won us "negas" would get bashed for criticism. We see mainly coaching malpractice. High standard with me for UT football. Cruiting is kind of slowly going backwards. That is jut my opinion. Ppl dont have to agree. But I will say the biggest problem started above CBJ. Hopefully that will get fixed.

Relax, I made a joke.
But that doesn't explain you taking up for the other guy. He wasn't just bashing Jones, he was making a case against UT period. And taking shots at UT players.
I offered you the chance to back off on those versions of his statements, if you (just don't like Jones).
You ignored the offer and threw yourself completely behind the guy trashing the entire program.

I don't care how small our chance is for Ray, if Ray has left an opening, then I damn sure intend to root for UT in that scenario.

Reactions: 8 people
UT's No1 Troll! This is how you find enjoyment?

So Kongbo wasn't a head case with very little production this past year? You blindunteers are hopeless. Look you must consider the context of this discussion. See someone said we beat Saban out for Kongno... I simply said Saban cooled on Kongnope because he saw traits of a draaama queen. And whata you know he's hanging up his fifa cleats mid year.

And those doubting my allegiance tonthe Vol are the real trolls. How dare you, I'm a Vol for life and a fan for life. In fact, I'm UT's#1Fan... the un says it all. Read it and weap. Check the stats

Reactions: 2 people
Completely uninteresting side note.
The girl who plays Amy, used to be the star of an 80's comedy show called Blossom.

But back to Ray. For the most optimistic people, how strong of a chance do you honestly believe we have? 60/40? 50/50 or what?
I'm saying 70/30 but like a weatherman predicting snow 70/30. Ya dig?

Reactions: 2 people

Old Rhea County boy that my FIL coached against in baseball back when Andy was a kid. I saw the Vandy loss coming because they had played well against Florida and Georgia and our D was so done especially at DT. That game scared me and when we had the turnover on the Dobbs fumble, I knew we needed some breaks. The way Jones handled meeting the press after the game was horrible and infuriated me. I said as much and that is not nega. The SC game should never had happened. If what we think happened with Hurd did happened, he should've sent his tail to the locker room and ran him out of town on a rail. Do we win if he does that? I don't know but we should've never loss that game. If Dobbs is so tired that he can't play because of school then let him sit a few plays and watch what was going on in the game and reset and go back in. That is not a benching but it is coaching. I have seen Paul Johnson do that and it helps his starter Thomas tremendously to take a break and watch the D from the sideline. I hated kicking the dang FG against OK and yelled about it at the game. Those are discussions and being critical because you can point out mistakes by even the greatest coaches. They are human and not perfect. You don't have to like CBJ but I would highly doubt that you would be upset if he somehow went out and beat Bama and won the SEC next year. You would love it. The real NEGA Vol would have something bad to say about it regardless BECAUSE they would rather be right and that is not a true fan or perhaps they are really a bammer fan. If not the latter but the former, then they are just plain MORE weird than the rest of us who post here. You say something good about the program. It does not make you a pumper. You say something critical, you are not a nega. However, when you are an azz wipe, then you are just something it is better to crap on and flush down the toilet.

So Kongbo wasn't a head case with very little production this past year? You blindunteers are hopeless. Look you must consider the context of this discussion. See someone said we beat Saban out for Kongno... I simply said Saban cooled on Kongnope because he saw traits of a draaama queen. And whata you know he's hanging up his fifa cleats mid year.

And those doubting my allegiance tonthe Vol are the real trolls. How dare you, I'm a Vol for life and a fan for life. In fact, I'm UT's#1Fan... the un says it all. Read it and weap. Check the stats

Bama Fan. Can't fake the funk dude.

Reactions: 13 people

This guy is an obvious troll from another team. My guess FL, AL, or GA. Maybe even KY.

Reactions: 5 people

The only way that you are a Vols fan is if you have some suppressed persona that never presents itself when you post. Your posts clearly show your love of Bama and disdain of the Vols.

Relax, I made a joke.
But that doesn't explain you taking up for the other guy. He wasn't just bashing Jones, he was making a case against UT period. And taking shots at UT players.
I offered you the chance to back off on those versions of his statements, if you (just don't like Jones).
You ignored the offer and threw yourself completely behind the guy trashing the entire program.

I don't care how small our chance is for Ray, if Ray has left an opening, then I damn sure intend to root for UT in that scenario.

Im relaxed as can be mane. I spoke up for me...relaxed though :)

I didn't take up for or bash UT players. I dunno how I got involved there.

Now I was wrong for jumping in and saying ppl had a loser mentality. My apologies.

VN Store

Back