'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

My brother went to UF to get his masters he hated that s### hole. He said he couldn't wait for the weekend so he could drive to the beach. He is now In Athens getting his phd from UGA. He likes it a lot better. Says it's not home though.

I think your brother needs a new guidance counselor.

Reactions: 5 people
Stating a fact... Yes, UF gets last visit?

He there right now eating free food, playing video games, and hanging out with players.

No troll job. Just facts.

Wait.... You mean the gators give free food to recruits??? AND let them play video games with the players????

WOW!! They will for sure have him on lockdown!!

No wonder butter teeth is killing it in recruiting. I mean, free food?? That's insane!

/Blue font for the sarcasm impaired

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
I'm sure that they have heat in the club's.,,, :)

Oh, wait... we won the game! That means I get to talk **** to you now and look down my nose at you and your sophomoric wit. That being said...

Take your mulleted, jort-wearing ass back to whatever swamp hole you crawled out of and get ready for your sorry ass team to get their asses handed to them in the swamp this year.

Your tears tasted delicious.

Reactions: 4 people
Bring back Alan Carson

?
johnny-carson-excerpt-ftr.jpg

What are the chances we actually land this young man?? Butch has pulled off crazier things.. pray the good Lord above sends the feller to Rocky top.

G B O 🍊

What are the chances we actually land this young man?? Butch has pulled off crazier things.. pray the good Lord above sends the feller to Rocky top.

G B O 🍊

Personally, I'd put landing Ray at about 40%. Bama being ~60%. Yes, I'lll be praying too the Lord sends Ray our way.

I think your brother needs a new guidance counselor.

Well, he went to Maryville College for bachelors work. One year at Florida,got his masters done quick. Is professor took a job at UGA and brought him up with him on his staff. So gets a salary from UGA and gets his PHD for free. Not a bad gig.

G B O 🍊

I dont think Butch has pulled off anything crazier than stealing the #1 player is AL out of Sabans yard. I would say we have about a 20% chance. I fully expect Ray to sign with Bama.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back