'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

His dad didn't go with him though right? So he went to visit family in Florida is what I'm thinking here. Didn't say anything overly positive just typical "recruit speak". Don't see Florida as a threat

And I like the fact that he apparently didn't say anything positive about how well he got along with or fits in with the players.

Great addition to this conversation. Seriously, great addition. I posted relevant recruiting info.

I have UT season tickets every year, I live in Knoxville, my wife works for UT, and several people have met me and/or bought tickets from me. These attacks every time I post are hilarious

I bought tickets from him one year, he's legit. Although I got home and found out they were Miley Cyrus tickets but I still had a good time.

Reactions: 9 people
I bought tickets from him one year, he's legit. Although I got home and found out they were Miley Cyrus tickets but I still had a good time.

I had a homeless guy try to sell me box seat tickets before the Bama game last year.

I pray for lots of things. I think the Lord concerns himself with other things. If Ray comes to UT I doubt it will be our prayers that did it. Maybe Ray and his family ask for God's guidance and they were pointed toward UT somehow but I doubt the fans prayers will have the effect we hope for in this matter. That being said, pray on fellas.

Its called the Providence of God. Everythng happens according to His plan. I how His plan involves Ray in Orange.

So what's the percentages of getting Ray ?

Really wish we had something here. Nobody is saying anything, nothing has leaked, all we have is the knowledge that Trey and Ignont are working hard on him. But who knows what he's doing?

I think odds are

Alabama 98%
Tennessee 1.5%
Florida 0.5%

If there was an inkling, someone, anyone would flip their crystal ball prediction. But I keep checking, and there have been no changes. He still has 100% CB picks to Alabama, that's pretty disheartening

Reactions: 1 person
I think odds are

Alabama 98%
Tennessee 1.5%
Florida 0.5%

If there was an inkling, someone, anyone would flip their crystal ball prediction. But I keep checking, and there have been no changes. He still has 100% CB picks to Alabama, that's pretty disheartening

I think the odds are 100% that you don't have a clue.

Reactions: 11 people
Last year Kongbo received an in-home visit from UT's recruiting A-team the Thursday before signing day, and the following weekend Kongbo visited FSU, then signed with us on NSD. This year, we visit with Ray on Thursday, he goes to visit a Florida school over the weekend...#alternativefacts. But for real, this suspense is absolutely terrible.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back