'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

And I'd rather we get him.

My guess, Florida homers probably think he's Bama bound and want to make it seem like they're second instead of 4th for his services.

Reactions: 4 people
Great addition to this conversation. Seriously, great addition. I posted relevant recruiting info.

I have UT season tickets every year, I live in Knoxville, my wife works for UT, and several people have met me and/or bought tickets from me. These attacks every time I post are hilarious

That's the mo of the pumperz on here. They love denouncing you fan status at the drop of a hat.

Reactions: 1 person
Great addition to this conversation. Seriously, great addition. I posted relevant recruiting info.

I have UT season tickets every year, I live in Knoxville, my wife works for UT, and several people have met me and/or bought tickets from me. These attacks every time I post are hilarious

UT Tix. Please don't take this as a personal attack because I don't know you personally. I do believe you have season tickets. I do believe your wife works for UT. I also believe you're a Florida fan. It's okay either way but you only bring information from a Florida perspective about Florida recruits that are considering Tennessee.

These are my opinions and I have no beef with you.

Reactions: 5 people

You just seem to always post about fla related things. And I would hardly call my post an "attack" lol

Last edited:
Do you mainly post on the FF because I never recalled your posts ever?

Have you always had the same user?

He's been around a long time. He used to be the same way around here during Dooley years then he went back to the FF mostly and was positive for awhile under Butch. Now he's back to acting like a spoiled child who lost a tee ball game and is posting over here again.

Reactions: 10 people
He's been around a long time. He used to be the same way around here during Dooley years then he went back to the FF mostly and was positive for awhile under Butch. Now he's back to acting like a spoiled child who lost a tee ball game and is posting over here again.

I understand his cynicism but man he's ripe right now.

I was right about Dooley might I add.

But ive not called for Butch to be fired. I have voiced my displeasure from time to time and praise when it warranted as well. No different than any other fan mild mannered fan on here. Am a on the more passionate sure, so sue me... I love my vols. You don't get to being UT's#1Fan without shaking things up fron time to time.

But ive not called for Butch to be fired. I have voiced my displeasure from time to time and praise when it warranted as well. No different than any other fan mild mannered fan on here. Am a on the more passionate sure, so sue me... I love my vols. You don't get to being UT's#1Fan without shaking things up fron time to time.
Yaaaaaaa UT'S#1Fan for president.... The slogan: if you don't vote for me than F&$@ You... Don't worry it's not harsh... He's "mild mannered"

Reactions: 1 person

If you're not a sunshine pumper then you're a negavol. GBO

Last edited:

VN Store

Back