'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

I think everyone needs to relax about Mr. Ray. In my opinion, we are in a no lose scenario with this recruitment. #1 ranked player in Bammer land? No one outside the most optimistic Vol fans giving us a shot. If we could get him to commit and sign with us it would be one extremely large coup for our program. If he goes to Bammer (1) we weren't ever supposed to get him anyway nor was any other outside state program and (2) we made a extremely good impression on a top recruit living in a state with an incredibly great college football program for the last 8 years.

Reactions: 1 person
This is just speculation but he doesn't look like he's having the time of his life from his twitter pics at Florida. But maybe this kid just has the best poker face in the world. He retweeted a post from Ignont a couple of days ago. Not that that's saying anything, but he isn't retweeting anything from a Bama commit or any Florida commit. Sounds like he has a great relationship with Ignont and Trey. Article about Trey talking about how he's been on Ray about the two of them going up against each other in practice and making each other the best they can be is a bigger recruiting tool than most realize.

Reactions: 5 people
This is just speculation but he doesn't look like he's having the time of his life from his twitter pics at Florida. But maybe this kid just has the best poker face in the world. He retweeted a post from Ignont a couple of days ago. Not that that's saying anything, but he isn't retweeting anything from a Bama commit or any Florida commit. Sounds like he has a great relationship with Ignont and Trey. Article about Trey talking about how he's been on Ray about the two of them going up against each other in practice and
making each other the best they can be is a bigger
recruiting tool than most realize.

Walt wells retweeted Ray in a Vols uniform today too .

Reactions: 6 people
This is just speculation but he doesn't look like he's having the time of his life from his twitter pics at Florida. But maybe this kid just has the best poker face in the world. He retweeted a post from Ignont a couple of days ago. Not that that's saying anything, but he isn't retweeting anything from a Bama commit or any Florida commit. Sounds like he has a great relationship with Ignont and Trey. Article about Trey talking about how he's been on Ray about the two of them going up against each other in practice and making each other the best they can be is a bigger recruiting tool than most realize.

Speaking of those pictures from his OV to UF, is it just me or is Tennessees locker room much MUCH nicer than floridas

I know it's not necessary, but I would like to point out how much better it is when literally ANYONE other than TonyB posts a Twitter post.

You the real MVP.

Reactions: 7 people

VN Store

Back