'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

Besides Parks and Conliffe who are the other recruits to follow that might give us a sign that Bama knows they have missed on Ray?

Besides Parks and Conliffe who are the other recruits to follow that might give us a sign that Bama knows they have missed on Ray?

Aubrey Solomon maybe , but it looks like he is trending to Michigan right now .

Last edited:
The verdict: “Alabama is the pick for me and has been for a long time. I think it would be a big surprise if he chose anyplace else because of the relationships he has with the Bama staff and players on the team. And Nick Saban doesn't lose in-state players he covets very often and the Tide really want this kid.” – Mike Farrell, National Recruiting Director

Sooo basically exactly what I said. Yall trying to burn me at the stake because I'm serving logic casserole with a side of reality. Doesn't take an insider to see the writing on the wall with this one. Outside of a miracle, this one's done. But i suppose anything is possible (just in case.... ;) )

Amazing. Your insight into this situation is beyond comparison. We have not ever heard that Ray has teammates at Alabama and that he has a relationship with their staff. This is a first. Are you on one of the recruiting services payroll because your sageness is next level.

What is also rare is that players like LaBryan who have teammates at Alabama and have excellent relationships with their staff is still undecided on Jan30. Normally, in-state players like this are locked up way before Signing Day -2.

Reactions: 3 people
Amazing. Your insight into this situation is beyond comparison. We have not ever heard that Ray has teammates at Alabama and that he has a relationship with their staff. This is a first. Are you on one of the recruiting services payroll because your sageness is next level.

What is also rare is that players like LaBryan who have teammates at Alabama and have excellent relationships with their staff is still undecided on Jan30. Normally, in-state players like this are locked up way before Signing Day -2.

Why continue to entertain this Troll bag? Place him on IGNORE and save us all some brain cells.

Reactions: 6 people
Would be the most Butch Jones thing ever to close with Ray and make this recruiting class ultra-enigmatic. I can just see the arguments now.

"This class has more than 20 3 stars! It's subpar!"

"Yeah but two top 15 recruits and 4 top 100 ones. We beat out Bama for two kids at the top of their board, one from Alabama. AND we held off a push from FSU for Gray"

"Well...um...we've got a lot of borderline guys and Tee Higgins is at Clemson!"

"Dude. Trey. Smith....Labryan. Ray...Ty. Chandler...Maleik. Gray. 'Nuff said."

Wash, rinse, repeat until spring ball starts. Then fire back up until around mid June when we're all dying for reports of newcomers at summer workouts. Bring it back sporadically whenever we land an early commit (highly or lowly rated).

:lolabove: Nailed it.

We can all go home now.

Reactions: 2 people
iu

Reactions: 2 people

Thank you.

Coaches are really confident they pull this one. Ray has really bonded with the staff and alot of the players. He is really tight with Trey Smith and Will Ignont. I would go out to say we lead here going into NSD. Also give Trey and Will the assist because they have not stopped recruiting this kid.

Don't do this to me. I've been hurt to many times... I may hate myself for this but I believe you Burnin Orange, I believe you.

Reactions: 4 people
It's rumored McElwain called him into his office, and pulled out a deck of Old Maid cards. Ray confusedly had to play cards for 45 minutes, as McElwain just kept staring and smiling anytime eye contact was made

Afterwards, McElwain makes his best recruiting pitch... "Labyrinth, when your a gator.... Gosh! We can play Old Maid all the time!"

TIFWIW

Reactions: 15 people
It's rumored McElwain called him into his office, and pulled out a deck of Old Maid cards. Ray confusedly had to play cards for 45 minutes, as McElwain just kept staring and smiling anytime eye contact was made

Afterwards, McElwain makes his best recruiting pitch... "Labyrinth, when your a gator.... Gosh! We can play Old Maid all the time!"

TIFWIW
"Lebron have you been to Belk before? They have awesome Hawaiian shirts there."

Reactions: 7 people
After much research, thoughtful consideration, and reading Volnation, I have reached the conclusion that, other than bama, our chances of landing Mr. Ray are as good as any one else. Feel free to check my stats. :) "If we don't change direction soon, we'll end up where we're going. " - Professor Irwin Corey

VN Store

Back