'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

tomorrow all sorts of crap will be out there. We received his commitment and then Saban licked a popsicle for his mom and now he's Bama

and then Florida came in and offered a lifetime supply of jorts and anal beads but his mimaw isn't on board with that.

Then Clemson comes in and offers the captaincy of the four finger twiddleydoo club

but Tennessee made mimaw a peanut butter pie and daggumit she's loves Butchs peanut butter pie.

You know.... coffee goes great with some peanut butter pie. Dang it. Now I want some coffee and peanut butter pie...

I wish it wasn't 100% crystal ball to Alabama, that's usually a huge indicator. For recruits that were 100% crystal ball'd 247 has only missed like 1 recruit since they started doing it.

Reactions: 3 people
I wish it wasn't 100% crystal ball to Alabama, that's usually a huge indicator. For recruits that were 100% crystal ball'd 247 has only missed like 1 recruit since they started doing it.

chance-there-is.gif

Reactions: 2 people

That will change before Wednesday if we are still in it.

Last edited:
That would be crazy if Crystal balls just started coming in for UT in the next few days . Bama fans would start going crazy lol

So when Callahan makes his CB to Bama this thread is going to be very sad.... lol

Doubt it, seems like everyone is pretty grounded in the notion that our chances are good but not great. Personally, I'm rolling with Burnin Orange right now.

On the other hand, you succeed at being sad 24/7

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back