'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

Of course it is. He could already be enrolled at UT but those two institutions would refuse to give credence to UT for a recruit that they are getting beat out for. That's why all these reports (From UA/UF sites and UA/UF sympathizer sites like 247) don't even mention UT in the battle.

I did think that was interesting that they didn't mention us... maybe I can't see the forest for the trees but we're obviously in his top 2.

Reactions: 1 person
Would be the most Butch Jones thing ever to close with Ray and make this recruiting class ultra-enigmatic. I can just see the arguments now.

"This class has more than 20 3 stars! It's subpar!"

"Yeah but two top 15 recruits and 4 top 100 ones. We beat out Bama for two kids at the top of their board, one from Alabama. AND we held off a push from FSU for Gray"

"Well...um...we've got a lot of borderline guys and Tee Higgins is at Clemson!"

"Dude. Trey. Smith....Labryan. Ray...Ty. Chandler...Maleik. Gray. 'Nuff said."

Wash, rinse, repeat until spring ball starts. Then fire back up until around mid June when we're all dying for reports of newcomers at summer workouts. Bring it back sporadically whenever we land an early commit (highly or lowly rated).

Post of the year so far

Where's this optimism coming from on Ray???

From this guy...

636070015417927507-647235786_4%20optimism.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Where's this optimism coming from on Ray???

It was supposed to be over long ago. The Vols hanging in this long makes people wonder why he doesn't like Bama enough to pull the trigger yet and maybe that reason is he likes the Vols more. Being from Bama is easier to wait until NSD to tell them no.

Reactions: 1 person
I really think tennessee gets him, seems like we would have done given up if he was a bama lock this late in the game. Hes staying quiet bc he's the number one player in sabans state, those guys aren't suppose to go to Tennessee

I didn't see a whole lot of Tennessee stuff on his twitter, but I'll remain cautiously optimistic.

VN Store

Back