'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

LaBryan Ray

Defensive lineman

James Clemens High School, Madison, Ala.

No one seems to be giving Tennessee much of a chance to land Ray leading up to his signing-day announcement, and perhaps with good reason. But the Vols remain in the running for the five-star defensive lineman, and some believe they’re still Alabama’s primary competition for him, although sources said Ray was impressed by his weekend visit to Florida. There still seems to be a sense of cautious optimism from Tennessee, which was the final team to visit with Ray and his family before his trip to Florida. Some sources close to the Vols have indicated they’re not counting on landing him, but others aren’t ready to rule out the possibility of a major upset just yet.

Reactions: 1 person
LaBryan Ray

Defensive lineman

No one seems to be giving Tennessee much of a chance to land Ray leading up to his signing-day announcement, and perhaps with good reason. But the Vols remain in the running for the five-star defensive lineman, and some believe they’re still Alabama’s primary competition for him, although sources said Ray was impressed by his weekend visit to Florida. There still seems to be a sense of cautious optimism from Tennessee, which was the final team to visit with Ray and his family before his trip to Florida. Some sources close to the Vols have indicated they’re not counting on landing him, but others aren’t ready to rule out the possibility of a major upset just yet.

Where did you get this from ?

LaBryan Ray

Defensive lineman

Lol, what if he picked UF?

LaBryan Ray

Defensive lineman

He literally just said nothing. Nothing at all with ~150 words.

Reactions: 7 people
Most believe he's going to Bama, but TN is in it, He liked his Florida visit, coaches are optimistic, coaches aren't sure. Absolutely nothing. Why even write that?

clicks-788x350.png

=

cash-money-animated-gif-10.gif

Reactions: 5 people
Most believe he's going to Bama, but TN is in it, He liked his Florida visit, coaches are optimistic, coaches aren't sure. Absolutely nothing. Why even write that?
He's just stating what he's got, which isn't much of anything enlightening. But it still gets some clicks.

Everybody that was clueless as to who he was. Most of us realized he was touched after the love letter he sent to a recruit 7 years ago.

I really would love to hear what Croom had to say about that. And don't forget the Jesse Scroggins thread where he claimed he was a great qb talent evaluator because her watched a lot of highlight films, and I **** you not, was the quarterback on his 2 hand touch neighborhood team. Still to this day, it's the dumbest thing I've seen on here.

Reactions: 2 people
I do not know if it is Ray, but I just have a feeling that Butch has somebody in his pocket. One thing he knows and gets is building momentum and I think he will unveil a big name on Wednesday to catapult this class.

Reactions: 2 people
I really would love to hear what Croom had to say about that. And don't forget the Jesse Scroggins thread where he claimed he was a great qb talent evaluator because her watched a lot of highlight films, and I **** you not, was the quarterback on his 2 hand touch neighborhood team. Still to this day, it's the dumbest thing I've seen on here.

Ahhhh.. The classics.. They are priceless..

Reactions: 1 person
Is it just Butch or does it seem that coaches today seem to use all their available scholies? I remember Fulmer would hold them if he didn't think a recruit could compete in the SEC...could also be because more and more are leaving early.

I do not know if it is Ray, but I just have a feeling that Butch has somebody in his pocket. One thing he knows and gets is building momentum and I think he will unveil a big name on Wednesday to catapult this class.
You got any hunch who might be a surpise addition to the class?

Ray gone , Alabama just lost a defensive lineman commit because he didn't qualify .

That has nothing to do with anything except the fact that the DL was probably a boulder because if you can't qualify as a football player at bama then you must be a boulder.

Saban be like:
giphy.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Ray gone , Alabama just lost a defensive lineman commit because he didn't qualify .

As if Bama wouldn't hold a spot for Ray if he wanted in anyways? I also highly doubt Ray is worried about their depth chart or others in their current signing class.

VN Store

Back