'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

Lot of us are cautiously optimistic because of his relationship with Trey as well. Plus, Butch got the last visit and our players when on a twitter recruiting crusade last night. These things lead to cautious optimism

just to add some more Vol hope to the fire....

as in state guy to Bama him holding off an announcement may be a good sign for us. he might just be avoiding the heckling from the locals for as long as possible.

i am not saying, I am just saying.

Reactions: 3 people
also just as a point of interest that Bama commit who failed to qualify was the guy Bielema got flak for not recruiting.

also if Bama can't get him qualified, holy smokes.

Reactions: 1 person
also just as a point of interest that Bama commit who failed to qualify was the guy Bielema got flak for not recruiting.

also if Bama can't get him qualified, holy smokes.

If he can't qualify at Bama they don't want him. He would qualify there if he couldn't read

If he can't qualify at Bama they don't want him. He would qualify there if he couldn't read

Which one of ya'll gonna take my exam this week?

eddie-lacy-alabama-crimson-tide-SEC-BCS-20121.jpg

Reactions: 8 people
just to add some more Vol hope to the fire....

as in state guy to Bama him holding off an announcement may be a good sign for us. he might just be avoiding the heckling from the locals for as long as possible.

i am not saying, I am just saying.

I agree - easier to leave that way than people heckling you for months.

I would feel a lot more confident if we had a better record as of lately with these kinds of decisions. Crossing by fingers and hoping for the best. But I will say I feel we have a better chance with ray then the other DE.

VN Store

Back