'17 AL DE LaBryan Ray

Could be making room for Ray and Conlife
Byers was already likely to be a sign-and-place or blueshirt. I doubt Conliffe goes to Bama. I think the DLs Bama will add are Ray and Solomon, maybe Mathis if they don't get Solomon.

Last edited:
Lol gator insider

Of course it is. He could already be enrolled at UT but those two institutions would refuse to give credence to UT for a recruit that they are getting beat out for. That's why all these reports (From UA/UF sites and UA/UF sympathizer sites like 247) don't even mention UT in the battle.

Even our own mods and insiders are not penciling Ray in our class. Essentially they're all saying he's going to Bama, however, we would love to have him and since we have a hat on the table we have a chance. I haven't seen a single mock class from anyone showing Ray in anyone's class except Alabama's

Most believe he's going to Bama, but TN is in it, He liked his Florida visit, coaches are optimistic, coaches aren't sure. Absolutely nothing. Why even write that?

Because people would complain if he said nothing. All of the pay sites are guessing this close to NSD

Even our own mods and insiders are not penciling Ray in our class. Essentially they're all saying he's going to Bama, however, we would love to have him and since we have a hat on the table we have a chance. I haven't seen a single mock class from anyone showing Ray in anyone's class except Alabama's

I didn't realize there was such a thing as 'mock classes'

Coaches are really confident they pull this one. Ray has really bonded with the staff and alot of the players. He is really tight with Trey Smith and Will Ignont. I would go out to say we lead here going into NSD. Also give Trey and Will the assist because they have not stopped recruiting this kid.

?

He basically said what he knew and threw in his opinion that we lead.

Maybe tomorrow night we will start to get some info after he informs the coaches of his decision.

Probably will be leaked by the schools that did not receive his commitment in an attempt to spoil his day?

Reactions: 1 person
What are Burning Orange's stats? He went out on a limb this morning with the 😁 And saying we lead?

If I remember correctly, he was way off on some big-time recruits in the last couple of years. It may have been Tee Higgins. Though, to be fair to him, a lot of people were way off about Higgins.

Reactions: 1 person
Probably will be leaked by the schools that did not receive his commitment in an attempt to spoil his day?

Seen it more than once before, especially if Urban is involved. Dude is the sorest loser ever.

When Saban misses on a recruit, I expect he literally forgets the dude ever existed and moves on.

Reactions: 3 people

lmao mock classes. Stop it, gator.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back